Complications.

Oɴᴇ ᴡᴀʏ: Lᴏᴠᴇ.

After walking for what seemed like five hours to Boa, but were only one, they sat down on some rocks. He was sitting there with his mobile in his hand, his legs crossed. He seemed to do something, or at least he was concentrated on his phone. Sehun didn't even notice that she took a photo of him before she sent it him via Kakaotalk. 'Yah, noona.. When did you take the photo? I didn't even hear you moving.', Boa chuckled. 'Seems like you are doing something, hm? Who is the girl you are writing with, huh?' She nudged him and sat down beside him. Sehun, quickly slipped his phone into his pocket, shaking her head. She couldn't find out that Sehun was actually looking at their conversation from last night. It was just a simple conversation between these two, but it seemed like Sehun was very happy about spending this day with his favorite noona. If Sehun was being honest, he liked her. Much. Very much. He was even in love with her. But how could he tell her..? The age difference was big, but 'Age doesn't matter', they all say. But would Boa think like that, too? She is 27, she should get married, actually. All these thoughts were in Sehuns head and he didn't want to be heartbroken after all.

However, when they rested enough, they decided to keep walking until they reached a big grassland, they decided that they walked enough for today. Both of them had tents in their bags, and they would pitch up the tents in the evening. Now, was enough time to eat something, and for Sehun, get to know each other better. They talked until the dawn, about this and that. They even talked about their entertainment, SM, and Sehun brought up something hurtful. 'I miss him.. Noona..' He choked out these words, his head tilted to the side. 'I miss him, too. And Jaejoong. And Junsu, Yoochun..' Suddenly, both of them were so sad. Their mood dropped immediately. Boa looked at him with worried eyes, sighing out. 'I don't know how that feels.. but.. Sehuna, you will get used to it. The pain won't be so strong anymore after some time.. okay?' Sehun just nodded, but you could tell that he was crying. She was shocked. She never saw him like that. She did understand him but what she didn't know what, how to make him feel better. She never was in a situation like this, since she was a solo artist. Boa wrapped an arm around her shoulder and swayed them lightly, humming a quiet tone. And wiping his tears from time to time. Sehun's head rested on Boa's shoulder, and when Boa wiped his tears, he suddenly grabbed her hand and played with her fingers. She was taken back from a moment but just smiled softly, rubbing his back.

After both of them were feeling better, they decided it was time to pitch up their tents. They just ate and Sehun offered Boa his help. Boa nodded in return, 'cause honestly- What girl would be able to pitch up her tent, alone? After Sehun pitched up his own tent, he helped Boa. 'This is actually my first time camping, to be honest..' She chuckled shyly and looked over at him. 'Mine too.' he mumbled, concentrated on building up the tent. When he was just ready, he could hear a crack. '--' He mutters, a look of disbelief on his face. 'What is it Seh-- Oh.' She then noticed that the tent was broken. 'Oh.' She repeated. 'Noona, I'm really sorry-- Aish.. I- You can sleep in mine. I'm-- so dumb. I'm sorry.' He shook his head and ruffled his hair. He was frustated. What did he do?  She must hate me now.. He thought. Boa, really, was pissed and just nodded. 'I will go to sleep then.' She opened his tent and got it, ready to sleep. He let out a frustated groan, laying down on the blanket they have been sitting on early. He had to this up.

After Boa was already sleeping, Sehun just couldn't sleep. It was way to cold. No matter how hard he tried. He after all, only had one blanket, and he was laying on it. She must have had about 4 blankets. Sehun thought about something.. Could he just get into his tent? It was his, in the end, right? He shouldn't feel sorry or anything. After another twenty minutes, he finally resolved that he would just get into the tent as well. He quietly got in, looking at the beautiful human being. He then laid down beside her and sighed softly. She looked peaceful while sleeping, a true goddess. Not too long after he fell asleep as well, with their faces just a few inches away.

After the long night, Boa woke up. There was an arm wrapped around her waist and her forhead was leaned against Sehuns. She first didn't even realize and mumbled a tired 'Good morning..'. Her eyes, now widnened in shock, she quickly sat up. "Yah, Oh Sehun. What are you doing here?!"

 

* Authors note:

I'm sorry for that short and somewhat ty update. I just couldn't concentrate at all. I still hope some of you like it, though!