Chapter 2.

when boy meets girl.

A few minutes after, Haelmoni & Haraboji left to go out to get some supplies for the orphanage and told the boys and girls that they might be late since they're visiting a friend on their way back. "Sehun ah, send the elders to their car", Suho said to him. "I'm sending you guys off too !" Hayoung followed pursuit and the four of them left to car leaving the rest. 

There was a sudden awkward silence when the door shut leaving the 5 boys and Chorong alone. "I'm just gonna go and check on the kids" she left when she felt uncomfortable with the stares especially from that one person. All of the boys lightly nodded their heads, "Hyung ! you better tell us what's going on between you and Chorong sunbaenim !" Kai said. "Suho hyung, are you okay ? you don't look so good right now ?" Kyungsoo asked, "Yah yah ! what are you guys doing right now lets start doing the housework before haelmoni and haraboji gets back" Suho mouthed a thank you to Baekhyun for saving him from that situation. 

Hayoung was walking with her grandmother with their hands intertwined and laughing together in front of her grandfather with Sehun and the boy just can't get his eyes off her. "I think you're going to burn a hole on my grandaughter's head if you keep on staring at her like that" Sehun just awkwardly laughed and told Harabeoji that it's nothing. "Safe trip ! and please drive safely Harabeoji!" Hayoung said and kissed her grandparents goodbye. The boy politely nodded to bid his farewell. "Sehun, please take care of my grandaughter while we're gone" her grandfather did not wait for a reply and just left the two with their cheeks red as ever. Hayoung left to get inside of the house first while Sehun just followed from behind with a silly smile on his face after what harabeoji said. When Hayoung's hand was on the door knob, Sehun's hand accidentally brushed hers because he wanted to open the door for her. "I'm sorry", "it's nothing" Hayoung said while pushing the door. The redness of their cheeks that was subsiding suddenly creeped back up. Hayoung shyly entered while Sehun was mentally slapping himself for being stupid. 

"Unnie, kwenchanayo ? mianhae..", "why are you saying sorry hayoung ah, you didn't know too. I'm okay" Chorong smiled. What the girls didn't know was that Suho was just behind the door listening to their conversation. "I'm pretty sure she's hurt just as I am when she saw me today" he thought and left to join the rest of the boys.

"Are you sure this is what you want ? because if it is i'm just gonna give up too", "it's not just about us now Chorong ah, there's the rest of the girls and boys, the fans, the company" "I understand now, you shouldn't have promised that we were going to be together no matter what and that you would protect me from anything when we were younger Suho ah. I was just a stupid girl back then" Chorong said with tears in her eyes. Suho himself don't know why but he didn't have anything to say as he is hurting just as much as she is but he can't let her know. They walked back to her dorm in silence and promised each other that they wont stay in contact and act as if they don't know each other if they meet at broadcasting stations or shows. What Chorong doesn't know is that he is doing this for her own good, so that the fans won't do anything to her. Suho thought that it'll be better if he just protected her for a far and it'll be fine. He thought he knew better then.