Chapter 1.

when boy meets girl.

EXO just finished their 3 days concert that was really successful. The boys were given some time off but only for a little while,so the K boys decided to visit an orphanage that they had not been before to visit. Not many knew this but the boys really liked doing charity,it's their way of giving back to the community after all the success that they achieved. The boys always insisted that it'd been done quietly without the media knowing anything. The M boys couldn't join them because they had to go back to China already since they have to continue their promotion there again soon. After all that happened they really wished that they didn't need to be apart because they needed each other the most at these times but it was decided by the company that the boys will still continue their promotions in China. It wouldn't be long until the two groups meet again since they need to prepare for their tour soon which they were all excited for. 

The boys all woke up early that day and bought the things that they needed for their trip to the orphanage. They all loved kids and they knew how much they would love some gifts so they decided to stop by the store to buy gifts for the children there. "Hyung which orphanage are we going today ?" Baekhyun asked their manager. "We're going to a new place, i don't think any of you boys been there before. It's just a small orphanage and it's run by these two elders." All of the boys just nodded their head. "Well i think today is going to be fun" Chanyeol said. "Just enjoy yourselves today,things are going to get busy after these for you guys" their manager told them. "Hyung i'm hungry,let's stop by somewhere first !!","Yah Oh Sehun,you just ate 2 bowls of rice for breakfast how can you still be hungry. Do you have a worm or something inside your stomach ?!" Kyungsoo said to the maknae. "Hyung i'm still growing you know! " .Their manager pulled over by the road at a dessert shop. "Okay that's enough kids. Since you guys already had a meal just now let's just stop for some dessert arasseo. " their manager said. "Oh yeah ! D.O hyung is paying !!" Sehun said while getting out of the car only to get a smack on the head by the older one. "I'm just glad the boys are getting better after all that happened",Suho smiled to himself.

"Chorong Unnie ! Do you want to follow me again today ?" Hayoung asked her unnie," of course, I miss them already ! but let's stop buy the supermarket first to get some fruits okay". Ever since the girls finished promoting Mr. Chu they were given some time to go back to their hometowns until their next promotion for Crystal. The rest of the girls went back to their hometowns leaving Hayoung and Chorong alone. Hayoung's parents were on bussiness trip so they were not home and Chorong's parents went on a holiday that she paid for. "I still don't get it why you didn't follow your parents to Bali unnie" Hayoung told Chorong. " Aniya,i just wanted them to have some time on their own. It's been a long time since they spent time just the two of them". Hayoung just nodded and the both of them left their apartment because they didn't want to miss their bus. Both of them preferred getting on public transportion since they don't get to do it often during their promotions. While going down the stairs to the subway Hayoung noticed a huge billboard congratulating EXO on their concert and nudged Chorong,"Unnie are you okay looking at his face almost everywhere you go?" she asked because she was concerned about her unnie." I have to get used to it Hayoung-ah. They're too popular.". "I still don't get it why he did that to you!" Hayoung said. Chorong just shook her head at their maknae. 

"Okay kids we're here,i'm just going to drop you guys off here. I have things to do at the company,i'll pick you guys up around 5 later alright",EXO's manager said to the boys when they reached the orphanage. All six heads nodded to their manager and got off their van immedietly. When they reached the doorstep Suho told them to behave because he knows the boys can be really childish sometimes. After they pressed the bell,the door opened revealing a old couple,"they must be the owners" Suho thought. The boys bowed to the elders and introduced themselves." Ahh i got a call yesterday telling me about you boys,come in ! The kids are excited to meet the guests" the old lady said,"You can call me haelmoni and call him haraboji,it's fine". All of the boys smiled and entered the house and were amazed at how nice the interior is. It wasn't a big orphanage that they're used to go," Our orphanage were made out of our own funds,as we got older we got lonelier so we decided to open our own orphanage. It might a little bit small but we're working hard right now" Haraboji said while smiling and the boys nodded "Aniyo,this place seems really nice. Please tell us if you need any help" Baekhyun said. "The place is in a mess because our cleaners are off on the weekends, my grandaughter would usually be here already but she's probably stuck in traffic."," It's okay we can help you haelmoni" Jongin said politely. 

Suddenly the front door was opened revealing a girl with bags full of groceries " We're here haelmoni !! sorry we're a bit late. We missed the first train hehe" Hayoung shouted as soon as she got into the house without noticing the guests that were inside. All of the boys were shocked at the sudden appearance of the girl because she practically barged in the door. They were busy exchanging greetings that they did not realise each other. "she looks very familiar. I know I have definitely seen her before" Sehun thought to himself. "daebak,what is exo doing here?",Hayoung said in her mind while walking to her grandparents. "Isn't she A Pink's maknae Oh Hayoung hyung ?" Kyungsoo whispered to Suho who nodded. He knew the A Pink girls really well actually due to some reasons. "Haelmoni, Hayoung sunbaenim is your grandaughter ?" Chanyeol asked and Hayoung's grandmother nodded. "Ahh she's A Pink's maknae,no wonder i thought i've seen her somewhere before" Sehun thought,he also couldn't hide his blushed face when Hayoung caught him staring at him. He had to admit,Hayoung was really pretty,she wasn't wearing much make up but still looked pretty. His heart was suddenly beating fast and he immedietly shook it off. "Hayoung-ah are you alone today?" her grandfather asked her. "Aniyo,unnie is here as well." Hayoung said while glancing at Suho and smiled at her haroboji."Argh damn it,why does EXO has to be here. I feel guilty all of the sudden" Hayoung thought to herself.

"Hayoung ah !! how can you leave me with all these bags alone. Do you want to die ?!" Chorong shouted from the door. Suho's eyes was wide opened when he thought he recognised that voice. Hayoung bit her lips in worry and Sehun was stealing glances at her all this while,"why is she so cute?". When Chorong reached the hall her heart felt like it fell to the ground. It was painful to see his face everywhere she went but now that he's in front of her it was much worst. Hayoung was really worried for her unnie and the boys could tell something was wrong since Suho's face changed since Chorong entered. They mentally noted themselves to ask their leader what's going on later. Baekhyun was the first one to speak up after the awkward silence,"Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim,you're here too? It's nice to meet you guys outside of music shows". Chorong just smiled and bowed in reply," there's no need for formalities here,you can just call me Chorong noona." and all of the boys nodded since they were younger than her except for Suho. "nado,since i'm younger than all of you guys just call me Hayoung" she said while smiling.

and at this moment Oh Sehun realised that he might just be in love with this girl in front of him.

 

 


Hey there ! <3 I actually wanted to make this a one-shot thing but i think it might go on for another chapter! Don't forget to subscribe and comment !!