2. Kim JongIn, the track team senior.

serendipity

 

This is wintermache, i hope you enjoy it~


My new school was huge! 

I was so excited to explore this school and knowing all their fasilities. I heard they had a Track team so i decided to join it.

After signing up into the team, i went back to explore my new school. I met my best friend since i was a fetuses, Choi Gummy.

"Gummy!" I waved and ran to her.

She turned around as i hugged her, she look surprised. She hugged me back and beamed, "Yumi! I never thought we actually passed to this shool! I'm so happy" she smiled.

I nodded, "me too! Anyway, are you joining any club or team perhaps?" I asked as both of us continue to strolled around the school.

"I have signed in to the Track team, how about you?" She asked

I grinned and hugged her again, "I joined that team too!" 

She squealed before slapping my arm. "Really?! That means we are going to spend more time together!" I patted my arm and smiled, "Surely we will?"

Right before we continue our conversation, someone bumped my shoulder from back as he ran. I was shocked.

"Hey!" I shouted and frowned to him.

He turned around for awhile and said a "Sorry! Didn't mean to!" Before continue to ran away.

Tch, such an impolite person. That was my first impresion about him.

I never though it would change.

He would always be the impolite stranger but not until he decided to show up again that day.

That day after the first day of practicing with the Track team, i was so thirsty. The weather was so hot and all of us were so sweaty. I glanced at Gummy and she was sweating too.

"Hey, you okay?" I tapped her shoulder and looked at her with concern.

She nodded weakly, "i'm okay.. it's just today the weather is so hot and i'm so thirsty" she sighed and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"I'll take some drinks for us then" i said and walked away from the field.

I walked straight to the ice box and saw my favorite banana milk. 

'Thank God it's the last banana milk!'

When i was about to reach for it, someone's arm stretched and took it first. I quickly turned around and saw the impolite strangers.

He looked at me and blinked. "You want this banana milk too?" He asked and waved the milk in front of my face.

I nodded and stayed silent. I was so pissed, 'tch why among all the people. Why him?' 

He stared at the banana milk and to me. And suddenly he smiled! He's freaking smile! To me! 

"Here, you can take it then." He put the banana milk on my palm.

"Jongin! The coach want to see you now!" A guy ran to him and tapped his back, he turned around and nodded.

He smiled once again and waved me a goodbye, "See you later. Oh and anyway, nice to meet you." He said before actually going.

I was still staring at the empty space before coming back to my sense. A blush crept to my face when i remember his smiling face.

Jongin huh? 

I smiled before skipping my way to Gummy.

Nice to meet you too, Jongin.


 

Double update! Woop!

 

x

- Rea & wintermache