1. Zhang Yixing, the dimple smile classmate.

serendipity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94DusN4LsY
 

It was just the beginning of the semester where all the flowers start to bloom.

It was when all the snow start to melt.

And the weather was getting warmer.

I was just walking down the road, expecting to start brand new things at school. I just transferred today and was still adjusting to my surroundings.

As the day passes, one nice afternoon after all the classes that day. I decided to go to the field to enjoy the current game between the seniors.

I sat down on the lonely bench at the third row. It has blue paint on it. 

Later, He showed up.

He was just taking the seat beside me and watched the football game along.

It was just silence. I wondered why he took the space beside me when he can clearly sat somewhere else but no. He seated beside me.

I fidgeted on my seat, trying to focus at the game. But i'm curious, i'm curious about him.

Why did he take this seat?

I quietly glance at the guy and he caught my eyes. Our eyes locked and he smiled. I pondered for a while whether or not should I smiled back cause, what if he was smiling for the one who seat beside me? Perhaps. But I was alone in this bench.

So I smiled back willingly and continue to watch the game.

"We are at the same class right? Woo Chohee?" he said. That was his first word. And I quiet didn't get it.

We are at the same class?

I frowned before the information kicked in and felt like bricking myself to death. How could I forget a classmate? I nodded a little.

I'm quite a shy type when it comes to meeting new person on a new environment. I was just not used to it yet.

What should I reply him? I asked myself. That's when he started speaking again.

"I'm Zhang Yixing. Nice to meet you." his smile caught my eyes. He actually look attractive when he smiled. Smile looks good on him.

Zhang Yixing, the guy who seat beside a tall boy who loves wushu to death. What was his name again? Tao. People called him that. He actually looked like a panda with those black eye-bag under his eyes.

The game continued as time passes. We actually didn't even pay attention to the game anymore as we told story about each other.

He told me that there are many friendly people in this school and I should talk more. Interact more with them.

The whole time he was smiling, I noticed that he got a perfect dimple on his cheeks.

I found out later that he actually knew Yumi and Gummy,my best friends since we were fetuses. They were at some school activities together. The track team.

From the moment I stepped my feet at this school. I haven't made friends. I even barely talked and just spent my time with my sketch book.

I actually felt lonely. i'm a coward when it comes to approaching.

But somehow this guy named Zhang Yixing approached me. And I don't think I felt lonely anymore. And I think... he and I will be friends. I finally got my first friend.

Zhang Yixing, nice to meet you too.

**

I packed my things when the school bell rangs. I can't wait to spend my time with Gummy and Yumi.

We were in different classes and it just . But luckily, yumi's class was just right beside mine.

I marched towards the exit and found yumi grinning in front of the door.

"Yo." she saluted and I grinned.

"Ssup." I slung my hand around her shoulder and chatted while waiting for gummy. She got the furthest class from us.

While we were chatting a tall guy approached Yumi and I quickly hid behind her small back.

They chatted and I peeked from her shoulder. It's tao, my classmate. But we never talked before. I never talked before in my class.

When I was peeking, he caught me starring and raised his brow. I gasped before covering myself again from him. He looked mad. He always looked mad, wasn't he?

"Chohee, this is Tao, my friend who is a freak for wushu. Come on say hi to him." Yumi nudged me forward and I greeted him awkwardly.

"H-hi."

Tao raised his brow, before smiling. Oh... this guy can smile. Tao is actually a fun guy despite his angry look. I chuckled when he started to quarrel with Yumi. They actually looked cute together.

"Hey Tao, you left your books."

A very familiar voice came from my back. I turned around to see those mesmerizing smile on his face. Don't forget the dimples.

Our eyes met.

He smiled.

To me.

"Hey there Chohee."


 

YOOO!!! Was it too short? i'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter! Please do comments and subscribe<333 

x

- Rea