Ch 9

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

Kris:You passed out due to the sun heat and dehydration. 

You:I put my hands on my face and rub my eyes.

Kris:I grab her hands.Stop rubbing your eyes.

You:I look at his hands.

Kris:I took one of my hands off her face. I started to rub her face.

You:I felt him rubbing my face

Kris:I talk to myself*Her face is so soft.* I look at my watch. I gotta go somewhere okay ____.

You:I look at him.Don't leave me I said to him.

Kris:I have to go okay,The doctors are going to keep you here over night.I look at her.

You:I don't want to be alone anymore Kris. I said to him.

Kris:Your not alone.You have me and especially I am your teacher too.

You:Will you be back for me?

Kris:I will come back in morning okay.

You:Mhmm,Kris Oppa

Kris:I got off the bed what is it ____? You just call me oppa.

You:Mhmm,Would you go into my room at the apartment please?

Kris:Yeah sure.I kiss her on the forehead and left the hospital room.

You:Did Kris just kiss me on my head? I'll take that as a yes. I lay back down for rest

Kris:I walk to the Library and saw my student Kira.Your ready for your tutor session.

Kira:Yes,I am.I went inside the Library with Kris.

Kris:How about you pick a table and you start working on your math probblems? I'll be right back. 

Kira:I look around and found a table on the right side.I sat at the table. My time to flirt with Kris.Meow.I took off my jacket and wore a short tank top and nice leather pants.I hope he likes it.

Kris:I went to the restroom and look at the mirror.Am I really falling for ____? I like her. I left the restroom and went back to the library room. I saw Kira wearing a short shirt and leather pants.I felt something below my pants. Not now I talk to myself. You ready for your tutor lesson Kira?

Kira:Yes,Kris i'm ready for you I smile. Come sit next to me to teach your lesson to me.

Kris:I gulp. I went to sit next to her. I start to teach her the math lesson. I felt something getting harder below my pants. No not now.

Kira:Kris,Is this right? I sit closely to him.

Kris:Yes,that is right.I kept looking down at the ground then try to look up and saw her full grown s. Kira,

Kira:Am I starting to make you attract to me? Hmm?

Kris:I pick up all my stuff and put it away. I just got out of a relationship Kira. 

Kira:Would it be nice to have you as my boyfriend? I think so. I would be the best girlfriend you ever have. I watch him get out of his chair. I started to come on to him until he bump his head against the books.

Kris:I started to get out of my chair and started to walk backwards to the books shelf and bump my head.I look at her what do you really want Kira?

Kira:To make out with you 

Kris:That is not going to happen

Kira:Yes,It is Kris. I kiss him on the lips.

Taeyeon:I came into the library and took cell phone pictures of Kira kissing Mr.Wu. ____,is not going to like this at all.

Kira:I let go of the kiss,I grab my stuff see you around Mr.Wu aka Kris.

Kris:I was shock when she kiss me I fell down onto the ground. I heard my name.I look up.

Taeyeon:I watch her leave the room. I walk over to Mr.Wu. Mr.Wu

Kris:Taeyeon,did you see what happen to me

Taeyeon:Yes,I did I saw her coming onto you. Suho,knew from the beginning to.

Kris:What

Taeyeon:Suho,knew that Kira was going to do this kind plan to make Kim ____ more jealous.

Kris:How did you know about this plan?

Taeyeon:I just know.I wont say anything. How is ____ feeling?

Kris:She is good and she perk up. Thank You Taeyeon.

Taeyeon:I smile. For now on Mr.Wu be careful being with Kira. 

Kris:I will,Were not in a relationship at all. Im not ready to date anyone else.

Taeyeon: I said Goodbye to Mr.Wu

Kris:I don't know what to do? I talked to myself. I really do like you Kim _____.Please Recover.