Ch 35

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

You:I can't believe I'll be eighteen in seven weeks. I really want to celebrate my birthday with Kris. I look outside my window. Please make this birthday wish come true.I look up into the sky.

As the eighth week pass by

You:I came inside the apartment and look around He is still not home yet.Hmph.I look at the calendar three days left till my birthday. I walk into my room.I look at my mirror Kira keeps beating the crap out of me. She is just evil. I look at my report card straight A's. I hope Kris is proud of me. I put cream on my cuts and bruises. I miss Kris being in the same classroom with me. I miss him.

Kris:I start to walk home. I hope your home ______.I got a surprise for you. I walk up to my apartment. I open my door and came inside the building.I close the door behind me. _____.I look her room and found her looking down at the ground.I put my suitcase by the wall.I walk over to her.I put my arms around her stomach Hey.

You:I felt arms around my stomach and heard a Hey.I look up and turn around. Kris your home.I put my arms around his neck.

Kris:I saw her turn around and I look at her face she had three scratches on her left cheek. I felt her arms around my neck

You:I put my head on his chest.I miss you so much my oppa

Kris:I miss you to _____.I took her arms off my neck and hold her hand. ____,let me put some cream on your cuts.

You:Im fine

Kris:Your not fine.You are shaking

You:I am

Kris:Yeah,come on.I brought her into her bathroom.

You:I sat on the counter. Kris,your hair got darker.

Kris:I have to dye my hair for the movie.You miss me in school do you

You:I miss you and I miss your teaching lessons to the classmates and I. Just don't leave me alone.

Kris:I put some cream on the scratches. ____,your always with me and Im always with you. Even if were far apart.

You:Kris she almost told the whole school that I was a orphan who is in love with my teacher.

Kris:She will get hers.Don't worry.I'll be back in the classroom teaching to you and the rest of the classmates. 

You:I hug him.I cry on his shoulder

Kris:Hey ____,Why are you crying

You:Because I really miss my boyfriend so much.I waited everyday to hear his voice or to be in his arm

Kris:Im here right now am I

You:Mhm

Kris:My girlfriend _____.I pick her up and turn off the lights and carry her to her bed.I put her down on her bed.I sat next to her on her bed.I don't think Kira knows that we are a couple. Plus,I adopted you so im your guardian also. Before,I start working as your teacher I was actually sending alot of my audition tapes for movies and tv shows to be a actor.I was so happy when they told me I got the apart.But,when I was away from you.I start to miss you more everyday.

You:Kris

Kris:I put her strands of hair behind her ears.I wont loose you to Kira at all.

You:Kris

Kris:I kiss her cheek.I wont leave you alone ever again my ____.