Ch 28

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher

Kira:I look at my partner and she was just talking to the workers around here.I made my way back upstairs and saw ____ and took a picture of her and Kris.I left the room and went back downstairs and Let's go partner.

Kris:Actually before I wanted to become a teacher.I always like to be a actor.

You:Did you audition for any movies or shows?

Kris:I did before I got call to be as a teacher.

You:Maybe someone is calling you right now on your phone.

Back in Seoul

Kris Wu Answering Machine

Kris:Hey its Kris I can't get to you right now please leave a message.

Director:Hi Kris.This is director for a new movie that is coming up. You got the role of this movie.So please call me back XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Back at Disney

Kris:Are you still hungry?

You:Not anymore Teacher Wu

Kris:You can just call me Kris

You:I will get in trouble if I call you Kris in school and on any other trips.

Kris:____,I look around the room and walk to the door and close the door. I walk back over to ____.You know that I would kiss you right now.

You:I know you would kiss me right now. I should leave this room.

Kris:No.I grab her hand and pull her into my chest.How about tonight you and I do something special. Just the two of us.

You:I kiss his cheek. Maybe

Kira:I kept looking at the photos.Maybe I should post these photos around school? But,first I should edit Kris out of the photos and just print only ____ part in the photo. Yes,this is my plan.

You:Kris,Im ready to go back to the hotel.Its been a long day.

Kris:But,its only 11am.Let's stay abit longer ok.

You:Ok.I'll be right back.I left the room and went to the bathroom.I close the bathroom door behind me.I sat down on the ground.I whisper to myself.Why me? I got back up and heard a scream. 

Kris:I was checking my answering machine on my phone.I listen to the directors message.I scream when he told me I go the part.

You:I came out of the room what is the scream about

Kris:I got the part in a new movie

You:Congrats Kris or Mr.Wu

Kris:I like when you call me both names.Let me give this a call and I'll be right back.Ok

You:Mhm

Kris:I left the room. I call back the director and he told me where the movie is going to be locate at. In Prague really.Thank you so much. How long will this movie will be film for? 2 Months. Yeah.I'll go.When do you want me to leave? In 2 days. Ok. I hung up the phone._____,I came back into the room. Look,the director wants me in Prague in 2 Months.Are you going to be okay by yourself in 2 Months with out me?

You:I don't know.I wish I can come with you.

Kris:Me to. 

You:I sat back down at the table and ate my salad.

Kris:I watch her ate her salad.I talk to myself Don't worry I will keep making this day happy for you ____.