~The Last Chapter~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up because my back was aching , I rose up in a sitting position and rubbed my eyes. The first thing I saw is TV and that's when I knew that my mom put my in the couch since I slept in her arm yesterday , Mom can't carry me since I'm already grown up so she just let me sleep in the couch with a blanket on it.

 

I checked the clock on our wall and it said 1 PM , I stood up in shock "! it's already 1 PM , I'm going to get late!"  I dashed upstairs and took a really quick bath for 20 mins , I can't believe it that I passed my bath record. I changed in to a sweater and jeans with a pair of converse shoes, I took my wallet and held a cab.

 

"Agassi , where should I take you?" the driver asked 

"Ahjussi take me to Incheon airport as soon as possible please" he was about to answer me back and I know what he's gong to say , he was going to say that he can't take me there cause it's too far from my hometown so I just cut him off with my words "I'll pay you double! just please hurry" he just nodded and accelerated his pedal in full speed, I prayed that nothing will happen to us while we're on the road driving fast.

 

-

 

I paid the Ahjussi and got off the cab immediately and checked my wrist watch , I'm shocked at the time because it was already 1:40 PM and I still have a little time to say farewell to him. I dashed inside the airport and looked for him inside the airport but I can't see him , I just stood there in the crowd.

 

"It can't be...." I watched the crowd passed by me "he can't be...." I pulled my both of my hands in front of my face and start to bite my  finger and I can feel tears are about to fall from my eyes any time now.

Someone pulled my finger from my mouth "Don't  do that .... I don't like it" 

My tears started to escape my eyes as he hold my hand still , I know that voice......... I faced him and hugged him , his scent still amazed me until now and I can't get tired of his scent...I'll never get tired of it....

"I thought I was late..." I clutched his shirt in the back 

He pulled away and cupped my face with both of his hands "Min ah , I don't have much time we only have like 15 mins..." 

I just nodded "Stop crying Min ah , what did I told you in the bus?" he said while wiping the stained tears on my cheek

I shook my head " I tried but I can't hold it "

"Don't cry...stay strong for me while I'm gone...." I just nodded , he lift my hand and opened my hand as he gave me something.

 

I looked at my hand and saw a necklace, a silver necklace with a ring on it. I held it up and saw that the ring has his name on it , I looked up to him and saw that he was wearing a ring on his finger as he slid it out of his finger. His ring has my name on it and what he got me was so important to me now that I should now protect it just like my bracelet that I'm wearing it right now.

 

I cried more and hugged him "Thank you Baek... its beautiful...." I pulled away and tried to wear the necklace.

He got the necklace from me "I'll do it for you" he put the necklace around my neck and pinned it with its lock , after he did it I checked the necklace and it was perfect. 

 

"FLIGHT TO ENGLAND IS NOW READY TO BOARD IN PLEASE BOARD INSIDE NOW , THANK YOU AND HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT" the speaker announced 

I looked at him " So this is it , Baek " 

He stepped closer to me "We'll not say goodbye, we'll still meet someday..." 

 

I nodded and he closed the space between our face and tears just started to escape my eyes again , I put my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist. I thought to myself that I should enjoy it since this might be the last time that I will feel his lips , embrace and warmness , I will miss this.....I'll miss the annoying Baekhyun , the jerk who stole my heart and the guy who always protect me from harm.

 

He pulled away and kissed my cheek for the last time as he pulled his luggage and left easily like an air , I stood there for a while and smiled this time not letting my tears to escape from my eyes even though they wanted to escape. 

 

-

 

I closed the door and went inside the living room , mom came in and hugged me 

 

"Honey , it's okay" she patted my back and I pulled away 

"Eomma~ I'm okay.... and don't do this " I laughed "this makes me more sad if you do this stuff" she just nodded and smiled , I was about to go upstairs but the doorbell rang and I opened the door and saw many people staring at me sadly infront of my door.

 

"Se Min ah~ are you okay?" Chanyeol came hugging me out of the blue , Gosh I just told mom that I don't want these kind of stuff but then here we go again.

Is struggled from Chanyeol's grasp since he was like chocking me already from his size " Chanyeol ah , I'm fine but I would be more much better if you would let go of me"

He pulled away immediately and scratched his neck "Oops Sorry" he smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter