~THIRTEEN~열셋~十三~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart beats fast when our lips touched as soon as he pulled his lips from mine he left the bonfire place and everyone where screaming crazy for what happened, I saw Baekhyun left the bonfire place too and I was about to chase him after but Ji Hyun grabbed both of my shoulder.

 

"Oh My Gosh Se Min are you alright from what happened?" she shook both of my shoulders

I just nodded " I'll just go to the restroom " she just looked at me worried and nodded afterwards 

 

As I went to the restroom near the lobby , I washed my face and slapped my face not too hard to see if I was dreaming but I wasn't. I went back to the bonfire and saw the people cleaning the bonfire place already.

 

"Se Min ah~ you guys should come to our room and have some fun" Chanyeol said , I was about to disagree but I have no choice since he pulled me and I can't even escape from his grip since he's tall and powerful or should I say that he's a giant.

 

We arrived at his room and to my expectation , I thought boys room were always dirty and messy but no his room was tidy, neat and clean! I saw Jae Hyeon, Ji Hyun and all the Kingka group including Baekhyun who was looking sad and angry at the same at Kai. Jae Hyeon and Ji Hyun just smiled at me , I went beside Baekhyun and sat beside him .

 

"Are you mad because of what happened earlier?" I asked , he shooked his head like a cute kid 

"Then why are you acting like this?" I tilted my head just to see his face

"I'm not mad at you....I'm mad at Kai" he sighed and looked at me 

"Look Kai didn't mean it also.... he said sorry you know.... I saw and heard it..." I said while cupping his face with both of my hand , he just nodded and smiled.

"So we're okay now with this?" he just nodded again 

"Ehem!"

when I looked to see who said that and saw that everyone was looking in our direction, I coughed and put both of my hand down from his face and fixed myself in my seat. " Oh sorry "as  I smiled.

 

The room was filled with fun and laughter , Sehun told me to drink some alcohol but I just shook my head.

"Ey~ just a little, come on~ it won't bite you~" he sang as I shook my head again.

"Awww why so bitter?" Chanyeol said 

The attention was on me now and they were cheering that I should drink it up "DRINK IT UP! DRINK IT UP! DRINK IT UP!" they cheered. I sighed to myself and grabbed the shot glass and drank it one shot as I lift the shot glass to show it that I drank it all in one shot. Everyone cheered and clapped , as soon as I know I was drinking more shots of alcohol and my head was hurting already. I can see that some are still not yet drunk or should I say I'm the only one who is getting drunk , since it's my first time drinking some alcohol.

 

Later than I know everyone fell silent and I don't know why they fell silent but all I could see is that their eyes were about to fall from their sockets.

 

"Se Min how do you do that...." Sehun said

I looked up to see what they're talking and I saw my wine glass floating in the air , my eyes went round and I immediately took the wine glass "Uhm that was n-nothing" I stuttered 

Jae Hyeon laughed " Uh maybe you guys were hallucinating because of the alcohol" she smiled and Ji Hyun agreed

"Se Min we're not blind from what we saw" Suho said seriously 

I'm getting scared since they were many and they will know my top secret , tears are starting to form around my eyes as I hold the wine glass tightly until it broke.

"Se Min!" Baekhyun hold my hands "are you okay? your hands are bleeding 

"Don't hold me, you might get hurt and don't worry I'm fine" I said it low but everyone still manage to hear it though , I eyed my hand and indeed it was bleeding.  It di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter