Yoona.......

Born To Love You

 

*Yoona's Dream*

"Yoong! Come here!" shout the mystery boy.

"Ne, oppa!" Yoona answer him.

"Actually, it's forbidden in SM Town, but I can't help it anymore, I'm falling in love with you, Yoong." says the mystery boy.

"Oppa! You can't! If my girls know, they will be so mad at me, esp Taeng." says Yoona.

"Then, let's runaway together. You, and me, together, forever." the mystery boy answer.

"Oppa, are you crazy? You're younger than me, and you just asked me to runaway with you. How can I know that you'll be responsible for me?" ask Yoona.

"I know I'm younger than you, but I love you, and I promise I will take a good care of you. Beside, you call me 'Oppa', right? So that means you admitted that even though I'm younger, I am still more mature than you, Yoong." says the mystery boy.

"Taemin.........." says Yoona while she's blushing.

"I love you. Please, come with me." says Taemin while he grab Yoona's hand and ready to go.

"But, oppa, I can't.......I am responsible for my career too." says Yoona while she shed a tears.

"Why, Yoong? Why? You said that you love me, and you wanna be with me. You changed me into a good man, a good and mature man. I wanna be with you." says Taemin.

"Taemin, I don't love you. I never loved you from the start, I just wanted to change you and now that I've done that so well, I think you have to know the truth." Yoona explain to Taemin. Actually, Yoona lied to Taemin about her feelings. She do love Taemin, but she doesn't want Taemin to leave everything just to be with her. She cares a lot about Taemin.

"Yoong.........You must be lying." says Taemin, and he let go of Yoona's hand.

"I'm not, Taemin. I never loved you. I love someone else." says Yoona.

"And who is that guy? Tell me. WHO IS HE?!!!!" Taemin scream to Yoona with anger.

"Someone else out there, you don't have to know him." Yoona says.

"How could, you Yoona? I let my self stupidly believed in you, I let my self fall so hard for you. From now on, I'm gonna change myself, and I don't want to be a man anymore, I want to be the maknae who is always childish everyday. I don't wanna remember you anymore." says Taemin, then he's leaving.

Yoona started to shed more and more tears ever since Taemin left, she lied to him about her feelings. And now, all she got is just a memories. And Taemin never remember about his past with Yoona anymore.

 

*End of Yoona's Dream*

"Im Yoona!!!!!!! Wake up!!! Omooo~ what dream do you have 'til you have to be this hard to wake up." Yuri's yelling at Yoona.

"Yul, stop yelling......." Yoona get up from her bed with a pale face.

"Yoong, what's happening with you? You look so pale. Are you sick?" ask Yuri.

"Ne? Do I look pale? Really? I don't feel anything, or sick. I'm feeling like my head is spinning. That's just it. But, I'm okay." says Yoona.

"No, you're not! I'm gonna talk to Taeng and ask her to cancel your schedules, okay? Wait a minute...." says Yuri, then she run out from her & Yoona's bedroom to find Taeyeon.

"Yul! No need to do........ Uggghh, I'm not sick. I just need to take a bath and eat, so then I will feel fresh again." says Yoona. She wanted to stop Yuri from telling Taeyeon, but she's too late.

  • SNSD Dorm's Living Room

 

"Yahh! Yuri, don't be like a little kid, stop running." shout Sooyoung from the kitchen.

"Taeng, Yoona's face look so pale right now, she can't do all of her schedules today. She is sick at her room." Yuri explain to Taeyeon.

"Bwaee? Are you sure? Let's go to your room now, let's check her." says Taeyeon.

And the rest of SNSD members are heading to Yuri & Yoona's room, and they see Yoona already passed out in front of her bed.

"YOONG!!!!!" shout Yuri.

"YOONA!!!" shout Sunny and Tiffany.

"Seohyun, go call the hospital to bring their ambulance here. And Sica, go call our manager and tell her to cancel all of our schedules for today, tell him that Yoona is sick and she needs to go to the hospital immediately. NOW!" shout Taeyon to her girls.

"Yes, Taeng!" says Sica.

"Alright unnie!" says the maknae.

"Omg, Yoona! Wake up!" shout Hyoyeon.

"Yoong, wake up. Please........" says Yuri.

"Guys, the ambulance is here. Let's go get Yoona unnie to the hospital." says Seohyun.

"Ne!" answer the other members as the nurse bring Yoona into the ambulance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The SHINee boys are still don't know about Yoona. Including Taemin. They are on their way to the dance studio to practice. And suddenly, Onew the leader got a call from his manager.

"Yeobseyo?" answer Onew.

"Onew, this is the manager. SNSD's Yoona got into the hospital, she is sick. Go ask one or two members to go to the hospital now!" says the manager.

"Ne? Yoona is in the hospital?!! Okay, me and Taemin will go to the hospital now, and the other members can continue their practice." answer Onew.

"Good, then. Be okay. Bye" says the manager.

Taemin's POV:

"Yoona got into the hospital? Seriously? She might be hurting right now, I have to go to the hospital immediately to check her condition now!"

"Taemin, let's go to the hospital now!" says Onew to Taemin.

"Ne, hyung!" answer Taemin.

"Can I come along with you two, guys? I want to know Yoona noona's condition too." says Minho interrupt them.

"Me and Jjong wanna go too." shout Key.

"Okay, then. We all go to the hospital now." says the leader.