The Hospital

Born To Love You

SHINee has just arrived at the hospital, they immediately go to the receptionist and ask where is Im Yoona's room. When the SHINee boys are in front of of Yoona's room, Taemin suddenly wants to go bathroom.

"This is the room. 2nd floor, VVIP room number 21." says Onew.

"Let's go!" shout Key.

"Guys, I wanna go to the bathroom first!" says Taemin.

"Wae? Taemin, are you that nervous to meet the SNSD noonas? Kekekeke" Jjong play a joke on Taemin.

"It's not like that, hyung! I just want to pee! Errrggh" denies Taemin.

"Alright, alright, you're free to go, Taem." says Minho.

As the SHINee boys go into the room, Taemin go to the bathroom too. And when he got back from the bathroom, he saw 2PM's Taecyeon peeking on Yoona's room. Taemin stops his steps.

Taemin's POV:

"What is Taecyeon doing in here? He is peeking on Yoona's room? What the hell is happening between them that I don't know? I live in the same buliding with Yoona, how can I not know about them? But, I have heard some rumors about them........ummm but it can't be true! Yoona is still the love of my life."

And when Taecyeon realized that there is Taemin on the other side of the floor. He act differently, and act like nothing happens.

"Ouuh, annyeong Taemin!" shout Taecyeon.

"Annyeong, hyung!" Taemin reply.

"You're here to check on Yoona, right?" ask Taecyeon.

"Ouuh, ne. You too, right? Why don't you go inside?" Taemin reply to Taecyeon.

"I'm about to leave a several minutes ago, but then I saw you and I decided to stay for another minutes." says Taecyeon.

"Ummm, okay then. How are you, hyung?" ask Taemin.

"I'm fine, Taem. What about you and SHINee?" says Taecyeon.

"We're fine, hyung." answer Taemin.

"Good to hear that, then I have to go, Taem. My buddies are waiting for me at the airport." says Taecyeon while walking away from Taemin and waves his hand.

"Wait..... Hyung, where are you going?" ask Taemin.

"Ouuh, me and 2PM are going to be in vacation for 3 weeks at the Jeju island." answer Taecyeon.

"Jinja? Well, then have a nice vacation at Jeju island, hyung!" shout Taemin.

Taecyeon walks out from the hospital and head to the airport. And so Taemin is going into Yoona's room too.

"Yahh! Taem, what's taking you so long?" says Key.

"Ne? Ouuh haha, I met Taecyeon hyung out there so I decided to talk with him for a few minutes." says Taemin.

"Oh, really, Taemin? Yoong, he must be waiting for you." says Hyoyeon intterupt.

"Why would he even wanna be here. If he is still out there, just please send him home. I don't wanna see him." says Yoona.

"Calm down, Yoong. Taem, is Taecyeon still out there?" ask Yuri to Taemin.

"No, unnie. He said he's going to the airport and will be in a vacation for 3 weeks in Jeju island." explain Taemin.

"Jinja? Anyway, it's good for your health, Yoong. You don't need a negative energy around you while you're at the hospital." says Taeyeon.

"Btw, what's happening between Yoona and Taecyeon?" ask Onew innocently.

"Annyeo, Onew... There's nothing happen between me and him, it's just the past." Yoona explain to Onew with a little fake smile on her face.

"Hey, leader! You shouldn't talk like that to Yoona noona! It's her privacy. We have to appreciate someone's privacy." says Minho.

"Omoo~ I'm so sorry, Yoona. I didn't mean to." Onew apologize to Yoona and bow down to Yoona.

And then, the nurse is coming to Yoona's room to check her health and to inject her. So the SNSD members and SHINee boys have to go out from her room first.

 

  • Outside Yoona's room

 

"Omo, it's night already. Taeng, I'm so sleepy, can I go home first?" says Yuri to Taeyeon.

"Me too, I have to go, unnie. I have to be in my second house before Yonghwa arrived. I'm still in the show." says Seohyun.

"Omooo~ Okay then, but who will drag you two home?" Taeyeon ask.

"Mmmm, I think I can drive them home, unnie. I brought my own car here, Onew will drive the other boys home." says Minho. He thinks that this is a good opportunity for him to get closer to Yuri.

"Well, well, well. Our dongsaeng doesn't waste his chance, Key." Jjong whisper to Key.

"Hahaha....Lol" Key is just keep on laughing.

"Ne, Minho. I think you can be trusted, so drive my girls home carefully!" says Taeyeon to Minho.

"Yes, unnie. You won't be dissapointed." says Minho.

"Unnie, we're going home now! Bye everyone. Take a good care of Yoona unnie please!" says the maknae.

Minho, Seohyun, and Yuri goes to the parking lots. And get into Minho's car.

"Unnie, you have to sit beside Minho. I'm sleepy, I want to sit in the back." Seohyun knows that her unnie is dying to sit beside Minho in his own car.

"Ne, Seobaby." answer Yuri.

"Okay, girls. Don't worry, I'll drive you home carefully. But maybe we will take Seohyun first because Seohyun & Yonghwa's house is the nearest from here. Is that okay for you, Yuri?" Minho ask Yuri.

"Ouuh, ne, it's okay, Minho." Yuri answer.

Minho's POV:

"It's a great opportunity for me to get close to the love of my life! God bless me! Minho Hwaiting!"

Yuri's POV:

"Omgomgomgomg! I'm in the same car with Minho, and I sit with Minho. I must be dreaming! This can't be happening!"

 

"Right, here we go. Seohyun, do you want me to drag you to your house's door?" Minho ask Seohyun as they arrived at Seo's house.

"Annyeo, oppa. It's near, I can go by myself." says Seohyun.

"Okay, then. We'll go! Bye, Seohyun!" says Minho.

"Bye, Seobaby! See you tomorrow at the dorm." shout Yuri from inside of Minho's car.

Now that there is only Yuri and Minho left in the car, and their destination is still far. Minho stop his car at one dark and mystery place. 

"Minho, where are we? I thought you are a good guy! Drive me home, now!" shout Yuri from inside of the car.

Minho drag Yuri from the car, and suddenly beatiful white candles come out of nowhere.

"Yuri, this is for you.....I....." Minho says to Yuri.

"Minho, for what?" says Yuri blushing.

"I love you, I like you, I want you. Please be my girlfriend, Yuri?" Minho ask Yuri without any doubt anymore.

"Minho........" Yuri hug Minho 'til she cry.

"Yuri, why are you crying? It's okay if you don't wanna be my girlfriend, at least, we can be friends. Don't cry!" says Minho.

"Annyeo!!!!! I just wanna say, I love you too, and I do wanna be your girlfriend! I wanna be with you forever!" Yuri explain to Minho.

"Are you sure?" Minho ask Yuri to make sure that Yuri is being honest.

"Ne! Why do I have to lie to you? I don't wanna hide my feelings anymore, I'm tired! Saranghaeyo!" Yuri says to Minho.

"Gomawo, Yuri! Gomawo!" they hug each other tightly, and then Minho kiss Yuri on the lips.

And then, they went home after they had a dinner.