The Beginning (Part II)

Born To Love You

 

  • SM Town Dance Studio

 

The SHINee's oppas woke up earlier this morning, because they already knew that there will be  SM Town Live in Tokyo (25 - 26 January 2011). They started the day with practicing their dance moves for SM Town Live in Tokyo. 

Key's POV:

"Well, Tokyo is waiting for us to shine, SHINee! We have to do our best, and make 'em proud to be SHAWOL! SHINee Hwaiting!"

Taemin's POV:

"This is a really big event for SHINee and the other SM Artists! Hwaiting!"

And.........The only thing that is in Onew's mind is Taeyeon. Kekeke~

Onew's POV:

"WOHOOOO! I'm gonna be on the same stage with Taeyeon again! So excited! I can't wait for it. But, I have to do my best for my dongsaengs in SHINee and for all of us too. Hwaiting, Lee Jinki!"

Jonghyun's POV:

"I am now in the middle of something big! Really big! SHINee has brought me this far, so I have to do my best for my SHAWOL all over the world."

Minho's POV:

"I will never let my SHAWOL down, never! I will do my best for them! SM Town hwaiting!"

"Okay! Guys! Guys! Come here!" shout Rino (their choreographer)

All members come to where Rino ask them.

"We will have to double-up our practice more. So, are you ready for it, boys?" shout Rino.

"Yes, unnie!" answer all member.

As they begin their practice, they doesn't notice that the SNSD noonas are all there waiting for their turn to practice because all studios were already full with SuJu, TVXQ, and F(x). So their manager decided to order them to wait for SHINee, because the studio that SHINee was using is the 2nd biggest studio in SM after the one that SuJu usually use to practice.

"YAHH~! SHINee is always like this, they practice sooooooooo long" says Sica.

"Be patient, unnie. Be patient." whisper Seohyun in Sica's ears who is actually secretly come to SNSD practice.

"SEOBABYYYY!" shout Sica & then hug her.

"We miss you, Seoooo! It's been so long since you're married! Kekekeke~" says Yoona.

"Unnie, that is just on tv not in real life!" says Seohyun *blushing*

"But, you will start to like him in real life soon, Seo!" says Hyoyeon.

All the SNSD members are teasing the maknae........... Until they doesn't realize that SHINee just finished their practice and walking out from the studio.

"Noonas, we finished our practice. So you now can go there and practice." says Key gently.

"Hahahaha you sound so manly, Key. Our Shikshin is blushing........Kekekeke~" answer Taeyeon.

"Kyaaaa! Unnie, I'm not blushing! This is just the effect of the blush-on!" denies Sooyoung.

"Annyeong, Taeyeon!" shout Onew happily.

"Hey, Onew! How's the practice, anyway?" ask Taeyeon.

"The practice was good! Really good! We'll do our best for our SHAWOL." answer Onew.

"Well, glad to hear that. Wish us luck, Lee Jinki!" says Taeyeon with a big smile on her face.

Then the SNSD noonas are going into the studio, and they found out that Minho and Taemin are actually coming back to the studio to take their towels because their towels were left at the studio. And after take their towels they sit on the back of the studio and chat with Rino.

Yuri's POV:

"Why is Minho here? Omg, I will not focus on my practice if he is here. Please, go away........ Tho' actually I'm happy to have him around me, but the practice is important for me too since I'm the one that hardly remember the dance moves so I have to extremely focus on my practice. Pffttt~"

Minho's POV:

"Yuri-ah, you drive me crazy ever since you stepped to the studio. Geez, why do you have to be like this, Minho? FOCUS! I can't let my SHINee down and my SHAWOL down because of my unstable mind of Yuri. But, I really like her. I can't stand one day without seeing her.......=( "

 

"Annyeong, Rino unnie!" shout the SNSD.

"Annyeong, noonas! Let's get our practice started!" shout Rino.

While the SNSD noonas are practicing, Minho & Taemin are still there watching them. Minho is absolutely secretly watching Yuri practicing, and Taemin is following the SNSD's dance moves on the back of the studio since him and Key are the one in SHINee that can easily follow a dance moves. Maybe it's a show-off of Taemin to the SNSD noonas. Let's see which noona that will be interested with Taemin........... =D