WHO had a crush on WHO?!

Born To Love You

SNSD are still in the studio practicing, and Minho was already left because he had his hyung, Changmin asked him to play bowling with him. But, Taemin is still in the studio. After following SNSD's dance moves, he gets so tired and started to fell asleep on the back of the studio. While the noonas are taking a break from their practice, they see Taemin who is accidentaly fall asleep in the studio.

 

"Omooo, our dongsaeng is very cute when he is sleeping......Hehehehe" says Tiffany.

"Taemin is the maknae in SHINee, so it's natural if he is the cute one in SHINee." says Sooyoung.

"Yes, while Minho is the gorgeus one in SHINee............" Yuri continue without realizing that their girl friends are listening.

"YAHH~! Yuri-ah you have a crush on Minho, don't you? Be honest to us!" shout Hyoyeon loudly.

They doesn't realize that actually Taemin is already woke up, but he didn't open his eyes because he is shy to be found out fall asleep in the studio by the SNSD noonas, and so Taemin is eavesdropping the noonas.

Taemin's POV:

"Omoo~ I have to tell Minho about this! He will be really happy to know that Yuri unnie is secretly falling for him too. My hyung is going to be the happiest guy on earth! Yippieee!"

"Yuri unnie, answer Hyoyeon! Be honest to us, do you have a crush on Minho?" even Seohyun is curios too.

"YAHHH! I d-d-do-do-do....." answer Yuri.

"Yes, she does have a crush on Minho!" Hyoyeon interrupt.

"Yuri, you are so in trouble with us! Why don't you tell us about that? We can help you get along with him!" says Taeyeon.

"I was afraid that Taeng will be mad at me =( and you guys are gonna be different with me." answer Yuri.

"We are SNSD, and will be forever SNSD, Yuri. We're not gonna change just becase you have a crush on a guy, we'll be happy for you." tells Tiffany then hug Yuri.

"Aigooo~ if you like Minho, then why don't you just tell him directly?" ask Sooyoung innocently.

"SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!" shout the other member except Yuri who is smiling when Sooyoung ask her like that.

"It's not that easy, Sooyoung...... What if Minho doesn't feel the same way that I feel about him? What if he likes other girl? What if he already have a girlfriend out there? We don't know, right?" tells Yuri.

"Ouuuh, you don't have to feel that scared, yeobo! I have a good feeling about you and Minho =) " says Sica with hugging Yuri.

"Your feeling doesn't always right, Sica......" Sooyoung interupt.

"Omg, Sooyoung, all you can do is just letting people down." says Sunny.

"I didn't mean that Yuri and Minho aren't gonna be together soon, but it's just I don't want my girl gets hurt because of a guy because she set her hopes too high." tells Sooyoung.

"Well, I have to agree with Sooyoung. I'm afraid that in the end, Yuri is not gonna be with Minho. Or Minho will hurt her." says Yoona.

"I'm with Yoona unnie, but we don't have to be so negative thinking about this, right? If you never give up on your dream and hope, there would always be a good ending." says Seohyun wisely.

"Looks like our maknae is growing up so fast, doesn't she? Hahahaha" says Yuri. 

"Don't over-thinking about it too much, Yul. Stay focus on your career too." says Rino, because the noonas don't realize that Rino is eavesdropping them since the first time they talked.

"Yes, unnie!" shout Yuri.

 

So finally, the SNSD finished their practice, and they went home. Yuri is still thinking about her 'crush' scandal. She's confused, she knows that she might get hurt if she continues it, but she knows too that she really likes Minho. Until suddenly, Yoona comes to their room (YoonYul's room).....

 

"Yuri, remember what Rino unnie said! Don't over-thinking it too much." says Yoona.

"I know, but this feels complicated. I don't wanna let go of Minho. But, I know maybe someday I will get hurt if he doesn't feel the same way. Yoon, have you ever feel like this before? You have a crush on someone without realizing that maybe what you have in heart for that guy might hurt you someday if he doesn't feel the same way?" tells Yuri.

"Actually, I once had a problem like you too. But, I decided to give up on it and live my life without his shadow. And I regret that until now." says Yoona.

"Really? Who is that lucky guy, btw?" ask Yuri curiously.

"Someday, you'll know, Yuri. You know him too........." answer Yoona with a sad face.

"Don't over-thinking it too much, Yoona! Kekekeke~" shout Yuri while she's trying to find the clothes that she wants to wear tomorrow because tomorrow SuJu's E-Teuk and Heechul invite the SNSD noonas to a brunch.

"That's what I said before to you! Hahahaha, let's just sleep, okaay? I'm tired....." ask Yoona.

"Well, let's go then!" says Yuri *switch off the light*