Confession

Born To Love You
  • Night at Super Junior dorm's living room

 

"Hee..........." Lee Teuk call Heechul.

"Ne?" answer Heechul.

"Don't you think our dongsaengs are growing up so fast?" says E-Teuk.

"Ne? Why did you said so, btw? They do grow up, Teuk...." says Heechul.

"You don't understand, do you?" ask Lee Teuk.

"OUCCCH! It hurts!" shout Heechul while he's practicing his dance moves in front of the mirror.

"You really don't understand, Hee" says Lee Teuk.

".............UGGGHH whateva~" Heechul reply Lee Teuk with annoying voices.

What Lee Teuk tried to tell Heechul is that his dongsaengs in SNSD are growing up so fast and so ready to find their true love. He have heard some news about MinYul togetherness, and JongSica rumors, and also about Taeyeon and Onew which is make him feel so full of jealousy in the heart. Since Lee Teuk is Taeyeon's ex-boyfriend, and Lee Teuk find it difficult to forget his memories with Taeyeon, he is definitely still in love with Taeyeon. He wants to go back with Taeyeon, but he never know how to say it to Taeyeon, PLUS! He also don't know, whether Taeyeon still have feelings for him or not, it increase his difficulty.

 

Lee Teuk's POV:

"How can I tell her? How can I confess that I still have feelings for Taeyeon inside my heart? How can I do it? HOW? Aigooo~ Taeyeon is making me crazy....... Why is she have to be that unforgetable? I want to ask the other SNSD members for help, but I don't want they to think that I use them to get close with Taeyeon again. But, I can't stand another days and months hearing about Taeyeon's rumor with another guy but me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • SHINee Dorm

 

Taemin is already arrived at SHINee dorm. He crazily runs around the dorm to find Minho to tell him the happy news for his hyung. He wants his hyung to be happy with the one he love.

"MINHO OPPA!!!!! Where are you? Minho oppaa!" shout Taemin childishly =P

"Geez, stop shouting, Taemin! You're disturbing my private time with my precious friend, CHICKEN!" Onew protest to Taemin.

"Ne, Taem? I'm here. Why? What do you got for me?" Minho ask Taem.

"I have a good news for you, oppa! You're going to be extremely happy!" says Taemin.

"Really? Hahaha then tell me what that good news is?" ask Minho curiously.

"Take a deep breathe, oppa! It's going to be absolutely BOOM! Kekekeke" says Taemin.

"Taem, I'm serious. Tell me now!!!!" says Minho.

On the other side of their dorm, Jjong is eavesdropping them & and he feels curious too about what the maknae have for Minho.

"YAHH! Taem! Don't be lame!" Jjong accidentaly shout from the kitchen, and Taemin, Minho, Onew caught him.

"Are you really that curious, guys? It's for Minho, not for us....." says Onew.

"What's going on here, exactly? I'm tryinna sleep & you guys are just couldn't stop talking." says Key who is walking out from his room.

"Taem, tell me the good news now!!!!!!!!!" shout Minho.

"It's about Yuri, oppa! She have feelings for you too!" says Taemin.

"NE?!!!!!!" Onew, Jjong, Key are shocked.

"..............You must be kidding, maknae." Minho says to Taemin.

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Why did I have to run from the dance studio to our dorm just to tell a lie? And beside, I heard it with my own ears that Yuri unnie confessed her feelings for you in front of the other SNSD noonas & Rino unnie." Taemin try to convince Minho.

"You sure, Taem? Yuri said it by herself that she do have feelings for me? Seriously?" Minho ask Taemin to make sure.

"I swear! When you left me in the dance studio bcs I fall asleep, the SNSD's noonas were still practicing, and when they stop to get a break, they talked about Yuri and Yuri confessed her feelings for you in front of everybody, I mean, not everybody, just the SNSD & Rino unnie." Taemin explain to Minho.

"YAHH! If that is true, then I'm losing to my dongsaeng about love......" says Jjong.

"Yuri unnie said by herself! She is just scared about what if you doesn't feel the same way like here, and what if the SNSD noonas are going to act differently if they know about it" Taemin explain it to Minho and the other SHINee members.

"Ummm, our maknae sound serious about this, Minho. Seems like he is true about Yuri." says Onew while eating his chicken in the dinning room.

"Well, good luck, Minho. It's a chance for you. Maybe God just answered your prayer.....Kekekeke~"  says Key.

"I'm with you, Key. Minho, this is your chance." says Jjong.

"Come on! Oppa! Hwaiting!" shout Taem excitedly.

".............................." Minho is still trying to convince himself that what Taemin told is true, bcs he never imagine that, Yul would feel the same way to him.

Minho's POV:

"Taemin sound serious about this Yuri-thingy. OMG, is this a sign from you, that there might be a chance that I will be together with Yuri?"

"Yahh~ Minho, don't waste your chance, okay? It's a chance of a life time. I'm going to sleep now, everyone!" says Jjong while he is walking to his room with Onew.

"Ne, hyung!" answer Minho.

"Fight for what you want, Minho. You're lucky cause the one you love feels the same way with you. I'm going back to my room, and beside, tomorrow we will have a general practice with all SM Artists for SM Town Tokyo. Rest yourself, okay?" says Key.

"I think I'm going to sleep too, I'm already sleepy. And don't get to excited too, Minho oppa kekekeke~ We still have another things to do tomorrow. Go to bed immediately!" says Taemin to remind Minho.

 

Minho's POV:

"Okay, Minho! Learn from what your brothers just said to you! Do not waste this chance of a life-time! I will fight for Yuri! I will show her that she doesn't need to be afraid and worry about my feelings for her, just you wait and see, my noona! Minho Hwaiting! *do his hand gesture*"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho already know about how Yuri feels to him, and he feels so ready to get her on his lap. From now on, he will fight for Yuri, he will do anything to make sure that Yuri know about his feelings to him. And while Lee Teuk is still doesn't know how to confess his feelings for Taeyeon, he decided to not do anything because he is scared that Taeyeon doesn't feel the same way to him. While Yoona is still haunted by her past, and she still couldn't forget '?????' , she try to not remember him and the memories, she try to focus on SNSD. Jonghyun, and Key are still feeling envy of Minho, because Minho is one step closer to be together with the one he love. And them? They still don't know about how they feel about '?????' and '?????'.

Wait for next chapter tomorrow! ^o^