Travel to my heart

What it takes to love someone

On the Internet at EXO’s main webpage, Instagram, weibo and Twitter or any social sites are flooded with EXOStans message and desire to be chosen as the one lucky fan. In fact, #ToBeEXO’sGirl41day became a worldwide trending in an hour after the announcement was made.

#17358 suho4eva : Suho oppa, I loveeeeeeeee you! Pls choose me!!!

#21955 exostan22 : EXO oppas~ choose me, okay? J

#43200 kriswufan88 : Kris~ select me okayyyy? I’m praying that I’ll be selected. Keke :3

#67932 emyyy_ : OPPAs!! SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please choose me ^^

*

@exostans4life keke, I want to be that lucky girl #ToBeEXO’sGirl41day

@baekrice kyaaaaaa!! Oppa!!!! Chosse me,okay? #ToBeEXO’sGirl41day

 

A girl in a country on the other side of the globe locked in her room slept through all the trending tweets and posts. Without a single clue of what is going on at Seoul. Or on the Internet.

-the next day, 9AM-

“Linda, where are you going so early in the morning? With the luggage and clothes for outing?” her mother lightly touched the light blue luggage and took in her daughter’s choice of clothes, with her slightly worn backpack.

“Don’t tell me…you are running away?! Are you running away?” Catherine’s face which was sentimental earlier soon tinted red as fury took over her.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU PUT ALL THESE BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT. DON’T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME, I AM YOUR MOTHER!” she furiously shouted to the still figure who didn’t bother to give Catherine an answer nor did she make any actions to go back to her room.

“Tch…mom, your imagination is really good. Let that mind run wild, okay?” Linda said to her mother whose face is still beet red and shaking with anger.

“I’m going to Korea for travelling. I have already got my visa done, and this is the plane ticket. I’ll see you in two weeks’ time.”

Without further ado, she left without saying farewell or even wave at the rigid life form behind her.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Welcome to flight AK2257 to Seoul for today! Please enjoy your flight! Here is your seat, miss.”

After the flight attendant showed her her seat, she settled herself down and let her mind wander aimlessly until a bump on her thigh pulls her back to Earth.

“Uh…I’m sorry, because…” the man points behind him where the passengers of the plane are crowding the corridor to find their respective seat.  “Oh, and I sit in the middle, beside you.” he laughed and indicated the seat with his ticket.

“I’m James by the way, sorry about that earlier.” He grinned sheepishly and held out his hand to Linda, who stared at it for a while before raising her own.

“Sooooo…off to Seoul for a little pishak pishak?” he made a depiction of what is supposed to be a camera. “Or a ‘oppaaaaaaaaaaa<3’ trip?”

She could hardly contain her laughter at his statement and garnered a few stares from the passengers across them.

“Whaaaat? You fangirls are dangerous. I nearly got killed by a stampede of them!” he exclaimed and clutched his chest, with a wild look on his face.

“You are funny, James,” she laughed again. “Don’t worry, at least I will be kind enough to let you pass through first. After all, ladies first.” She ended her sentence with a smug smile on her face.

For the next 10 hours on the plane including transit at Singapore, the pair of them entertained each other and chatted through the night when lights were dimmed and passengers each fall into slumber.

“What are the chances of me running into you in Seoul?” James yawned as the plane touched down on the runway and screeched to a slow stop.

“Ummm…probably a chance of two-hundred-and-forty-two-point-zero-eight in six-hundred-and-five-point-two kilometers square of land? I don’t know, I don’t really like probability.” She shrugged her shoulders and unbuckled her seatbelt as the sign dinged off.

Being the gentlemen, the two of them waited in their seats for the other passengers to filed out of the already cramped aisle.

“You know…that topic is easy.”

“Whaaat…how dare you? I just don’t like simple, ahem, topics like that,” Linda shifted in her seat uncomfortably and glanced around them. “Why are they taking so long haha?”

“Oh, is someone blushing?” James teased and slightly punched her arm.

 “Anyway, it is time for us gentlemen to leave. Them lower beings have already left, our servants bade us goodbye. Let’s go.” He pulled the obviously speechless girl who is trying to find a reaction to his statement and dragged her out of the plane.

After going through the immigration and picking their luggage, they both walked to the arrival hall where Linda is left dumbfounded at the interior of the airport. She then noticed that a person is holding up a sign with James’s name on it.

“JAMES! JAMES! HERE!” the man waved the sign with its colourful inscribing.

“Hey, do you have a place to stay here?”

“Hotel.”

“Have you booked one?” he inquired.

“Uh…no. But I have searched for some affordable bed and breakfast inns or hotels around Seoul.”

“I have a crazy idea. You in?”

“Okay. I trust you won’t sell me to the mafia or anything similar to that.”

 

-45 minutes later-

“You are the CEO of what?!”

“It’s just a small company. So yeah, feel free to sleep in the guest room until two weeks is up.”

“And you were asking me the chance of running into you in Seoul…pfft.”

James turned out to be a young CEO of the largest IT company in Seoul and has cordially invited Linda to his penthouse during her stay in Seoul. The pair of them retired to bed for the ‘day’ as the both of them are still experiencing jet lag.

The next day, Linda woke up feeling refreshed and had breakfast together with James before going off on their separate ways. She deluged in the pleasure of walking to the city instead of taking the train as instructed by James. A new country that captures her breath and attention with each and every detail, from the skyscrapers to the fragrant aroma wafting down the streets. With her destination in sight, she picked up her pace and was suddenly knocked down onto the pavement by a man, who pulled her up and continued running with her in tow.

“Excuse me…? Stop-s-“she said to the man who ran towards the side street and headed further into the alleys. Adrenaline pumped throughout her body as fear and anxiety took over her. She wonders how fast her heart rate is at a time like this before slamming into the back of the man as he slowed to a stop.

The man turned around and took off his sunglasses and beanie while still clutching her hand. It was then she realized how attractive the man is, with his fair complexion accompanied by his baby-faced feature. And his height. She must be at least 2 heads or 1 ½ heads shorter than him.

“I am sorry about earlier,” He apologized and bowed to the girl in front of him for pulling her without thinking.

“I am Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.”

 

an : tell me what do you guys think :)