Chapter 2

When you left.

Chapter 2                                                       

                                            

 

 

"What?" I stood up in front of the class, i was probably going to cringe about this later but all i knew right now was that no way in hell was i going back to my school or my past. "You heard correct, you're going to Seoul High" my teacher explained as if talking to a 5 year old, which i definitely was not. "I dont want to go" I remained firm in my argument. For a second the class completely silenced, something 3C never did. Everyone looked at me like i'm crazy, even the teacher."Why not? its the best school in Seoul and besides......" I cut her off, i wasn't in the mood to have a fight with my teacher first thing in the morning. 

"I know,i know but i dont want to go, i'm happy here"

Mrs. Kang suddenly smirked and i shivered, knowing the teacher she was probaly plotting my doom.

"If you had let me finnish you would have found out why you need to go to that school"

"Why?" I questioned, unsure of what was going to happen first : My death or detention.

"Because you'll be kicked out of this class and i'll make sure to put you in the lowest possible class" She checked her nails and blew air on them. My eyes widened. Did my teacher just threaten me?. I gulped, getting kicked out was going to do me no good.I sighed in defeat and sat down back in my seat (hey that rhymes).

"Fine, I'll do it"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Are you really going to go there?" Soojin asked me. i was sad since she wasnt going but Luckily Hyenseok was, which meant that i didn't have to face the famous exo-k alone. yes, exo split themselves into exo-k and exo-m, obviously one sings in korean and one sings in Chinese. Guess which one Luhan's in?.Yep! the chinese one, since he's full blooded chinese it makes sense for him to promote in China. Hopefully, he won't be there when i'm In Seoul High.

"Well atleast you ahve me with you" Hyenseok patted my shoulder in a loving way. I smiled at both my friends.

"don't worry its only for a few months and besided you can hang out with Eunji and stuff". 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was finally the dreaded day, the day i will go back to my former school and my past. to say i wan't ready for this was an understatement. All through the bus ride i clutched Hyenseok's hand tightly, afraid that if i let go so will my control and willpower. Hyenseok and Soojin were completely oblivious to my past, and i wanted it to stay that way. Without them or anyone knowing, all questions were avoided. When the bus finally came to a stop so did my heart. I wasnt ready for this, i would never be. Seeing my pathetic state, Hyenseok pulled me close to him and i gripped his arm the way a child might grip his father's or mother's. As soon as i got of, i looked around noticing that the school really didnt change much at all. If i was correct, the students were still studying as the third lesson had just begun.. We were sorted out into the classes we were supposed to go into and unfortunately for me, i wasnt wiht Hyenseok. With a quick ruffle of hair we soon parted our ways, i didnt need my map as i still remembered the way around this school.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I gingerely opened the door of the class in front of me. My hands shook, hopefully noone recognised me. The tecaher ushered me inside and i shut the door. Hesitatingly i made eye contact with the class. I sighed in relief but then i locked eyes with a person i never wanted to meet again: Oh Sehun. He looked at me with a bored expressiona and a little flicker of hope lit inside me, maybe he didnt remember me afterall. I bowed to the class, i dreaded when i would have to intorduce myself to the class, then they would definitely find out. 

"Class lets welcome our new student.........Misaki.............You have no surname?"