Chapter 3

When you left.

I froze for a second and so did everyone else. 

"No way, that cant be her"

"That Misaki was way more plain than her"

I hear poeple muttering and keeping my eyes on the ground i walk towards an empty desk. Hopefully people dont recognise me and Sehun as well, especially Sehun. If he did, he could tell Luhan and all the tears i have been holding back could explode. I got my books out and took notes for the rest of the lesson.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

The bell rang to depict the start of lunch. As quick as i could i scurried out of the classromm and breathed a sigh of relief. All of a sudden i heard a commotion in the hallways. I pushed past people to see what was happening but it was virtually impossible to get past these crazy people. So i tapped someones shoulder and asked them to give me some insight on the situation. The girl looked at me as if i was crazy but then grinned. "You must be one of those exchange students? no wonder you dont kow that exo-m is coming back today" My hands started to tremble and i was sure i was going to collapse any minute now. What? Exo-m was coming back, so that means Luhan's coming back as well. I walked of still in daze only to bump into someone's chest. I looked up to apoligise but my breath hitched in my throat. Today was not my lucky day because the person i just bumped into happened to be Kai. He looked at me with puzzled eyes and smirked. Hordes of fangirls behind him started to scream and i had to use every ounce of willpower to not cover my ears. "He looked at me and said "You know that trick is getting old". Then he walked of like nothing happened. I just stood there in disbelief, he thought i was a fangirl? What? but a part of me was relieved because he didnt recognise me. i spotted Hyenseok walking down the halls and i quickly caught up to him. 

"What happened? you look like you just ran a marathon." He teased me.

I grimaced at the memory of Sehun aand Kai smirking at me, today was not going good. 

"Anyways, i heard that some kpop boy band go to school here, what was there name again? Xo? Ekso?. Aish forget it. There's like 12 of them sitting in the cafeteria" Hyenseok conitnues thinking about them but soemthing caught my attention.

"Wait say that again?" I pleaded.

He looked at me confused. "Say what again?"

"How many where there?"

"Gosh ahjumma do not listen? i said there were 12 of them there" He replied.

My heart started to beat abnormally fast and i wante dot go curl up in a ball and never show my face to the world again. But didnt that girl say that exo-m would come after a while? or did i just hear her wrong?.

Before i could register was happening, Hyenseok pulled me towards the cafeteria along with him. When we entered 'hell' i immediately hung my head low. Hyensoek thinking that i was shy, interwined our hands togthere reassuringly. I looked up at him and smiled, grateful for the action. Slowly i walked in, thinking that maybe Luhan wouldn't notice. But boy was i wrong! because at that moment my eyes fell on him and he turned to look at me. I clutched Hyenseok's ahnd tighter and Luhan's gaze went down to where our hands were interwined. he smirked and whispered something in Kris's ear, who turned towards me as well. Before i knew it everyone was looking at me. Exo were smirking, the fangirls looked confused and dazed as for the other poeple they just seemed pure shocked. I lifted my jaw, I was not going to be the weak person i was before. Confidently i walked into the cafeteria.

Thats right, Misaki is back es!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i'm back, did i keep u waiting long? I got a lot of comments to update faster btu high school should be murdered. Btw i'm going on a short hiatus until further notice. My cousins are coming from Busan yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

P.S lost of people private messaged me to ask how i speak good english. Well ya see i was born in Korea but at the ageof 5 i moved australia, thats why i have a slight accent. However my parents decided to come back when i turned 11. And i'm stuck here for good ^_^