First Sight

You Are Mine

First Sight

Shin Hye's POV:

My morning started earlier than usual. It started earlier because it's the first day of classes today and I'm actually looking forward to this day than any other days. 
Well, I've been missing my friends and the whole summer passed without them making an appearance in my place. I can understand that they're enjoying their summer vacation
also and having a good time with their folks. And another reason why I've been up early is I have this weird and strange feeling that something new is going to happen today. 


Dear Diary, 
 I know this sounds crazy but I have kind this feeling that something new is going to happen today. i know it's just a usual first day of class today in our university but I have this
hunch that today my life is going to change. I just feel that something special is going to happen today...


"Shin Hye-ah, breakfast is ready!" my dad called me from downstairs. I closed my diary and got dressed quickly, which I've prepared  night before. It's still early 
but I don't want to be late. In fact, I don't really want to be late ever. Especially, it's my first day.

"How are you feeling, dear?" my mom asked me when I went down to have breakfast.
"Great! Healthy as a horse." I answered back happily. "I'm really excited. I haven't seen my friends the whole summer and I've been missing them all along." I continued.
"I thought you always see Donghae and Yoona" my dad queried me. Donghae and Yoona had been my friends since we're still young and they're my closest friends. 
"Ok, you caught me. I have the feeling that today's going to be a special day." I announced with joy. 
"Jinjja?" mom asked me with fascination.
"Yeah. Uhmm, Eomma, Appa, I think I should be going." I said to them as I finished my food and stood up. 
I bid goodbye to them and went running outside. Even though my family has a personal driver, I prefer to walk since my schools is just in walking distance from my house. I walked out and really felt excited on what's going to happen later.


I arrived at the university feeling very hyper and excited. I couldn't understand myself why my I'm acting this way but I'm really happy. Gosh, I think I;m going crazy already. I'm carrying my Physics book but not even Physics could ruin my day. 
"Shin Hye!" someone called me from behind. Just from the way she's calling me, I already know who's this person is. And that's no other than my best friend, Yoona. I still haven't faced her but I can already tell who she is just by her voice. That's how long we've known each other that even though we're not facing each other, we know who's calling. 
"Yoona!" I called. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back with the same force. "How's your summer?" I asked. Maybe her summer's much more interesting than mine. 
"Well, not as exciting as yours. I had to work two part time jobs just to earn money so that I can survive here. You know that already, I'm a small town girl who got lost in a big, bustling city." Yoona chuckled. 
"So how are things going with your prince charming?" I'm referring to her all-time crush, Siwon. She's crazy about him and she's ot a big crush on him since we're still young. Well, I'm just the only one who knows about this little secret of hers.Not to mention that Siwon is her best friend.
"Yah, he's not my prince charming! And we're just friends! How could you ask me that?" Yoona asked
"Yoong, wake up! Choi Siwon is your prince charming!" I exclaimed. How could she can be that blind and not waking up??? Aish, I'm kinda pissed at her.:)
I could tell that Yoona's already blushed and felt uncomfortable of talking about Siwon.
"Ah, enough about me. How about you? Tell me about YOUR prince.." she stated
"He hasn't arrived yet." I told her. It's true that the guy for me hasn't arrived yet. I'm not seeing any guys the whole summer and I don't have any plans to be in  a relationship right now. But what if he'll arrive soon?
"You'll see he'll soon arrive."

 

Min Ho's POV:
I'm already late for class. I've been carrying my Physics book because it is too heavy to put it in my bag. Aish, how much I hate Physics! Who the hell invented Physics that he even thought that this subject is easy? At first I don't really want to enroll in this university but if I wanted to get into that murderer's company, I need to take it. I've been thinking about my mission and kinda lost on my thoughts when I accidentally bumped into someone. We both feel into the ground and dropped our Physics' book. "Aish, what a good way for my first day here to start!" I grumbled on my mind.
"I;m sorry." I apologized and helped the girl  to stand up.I looked into her eyes and I couldn't help but smile. She also smiled. "This girl is really beautiful" I thought. She is dark-haired and a bit short but she had a really beautiful and radiant smile. I lost track of time just by staring at her pretty face that I've realized that I'm already late for class. I took the two Physics' books that were lying on the floor and gave it to her without reading the name on it.
"I've got to go." I muttered. "I guess I'll see you later" 
I almost crashed into somebody while I was heading to my classroom. Heol, how could I become so clumsy just because of that girl? I entered the room, dazed, wondering who that mysterious girl was.