Let's Be Friends

You Are Mine

Min Ho's POV:

The day passed by slowly and I could say that this day is one of the most boring days ever in my life. After class, I decided to have a night out and spend it with Il Woo. I called him and told him to have drinks with me at a bar.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Yah Il Woo, mind to have a night out me? Do you want to drink?" I asked him.

"Hah, who can reject someone when one wants to offer a drink? I guess you don't need to ask me about that. You already know my answer." He answered back happily. Oh yeah, I forgot. I already don't have the need to ask him about that. He never rejected me even once when I asked him to drink with me. I'm already proud to anonounce that I have high tolerance for alcohol but this guy beat me. I guess he can drink ten gallons of beer in one night, haha.

"okay I already know you" I chuckled." So let's go have drinks down there at the bar just a few blocks away from here." I told him. Well, I've already swept around the neighborhood and I've found this Club Eskimo just a few days ago. Good thing there are places around here where I can unwind and make me feel at home. When I'm still at the U.S., every weekend I go out with my friends. And where do we hang out? At the bars, of course. I've already went to all of the bars at my neighboorhood back there in the U.S. and that's why I consider myself an alcoholic type of person.Well, not too much of an alcoholic, hehe. "By the way, where are you right now.? You're still here at the campus?"

I'm still here at the campus, walking around, familiarizing myself with the place. Bum haven't accompanied me here because he claimed that he needs to go home immediately because his father needs him for theirs business. And speaking about Bum, he's my first friend here at the university and we got along well. Except for the fact that he's a real chatterbox.

"I'm still here stuck in the classroom. We still have classes but I prefer to answer your call because I love you." He laughed. How the hell did I became friends with this guy? "But hey, I'm not declining your invitation. Just wait for me and I'll go meet you down there at the bar when I'm finished around here"

I dropped the call and walked around the place. Since the bar's only a walking distance, I don't need to bring my car.I enter the bar and settled in one of the unoccupied booths. I ordered a light beverage while waiting for Il Woo.

(7 Pm)

"Yah Il Woo, what's taken you so long?!" I exclaimed, annoyed. I guess I've waited almost an hour here, waiting for him to arrive. He knows waiting is not my specialty and he even have the nerve to keep me waiting! Now, it seems that I'm not in the mood to drink.

"Yah, chingu-ah I'm now here. No need to kill me." He answered back jokingly. He thinks I'm in the mood for his jokes?!

"So what do you want to tell me?" he asked. "I know you have some news to share to me that's why you invited me here to drink."

"After years of waiting, the moment I've been waiting for has finally arrived." I told him, smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"I've just found the daughter of that murderer. And can you believe that she's my classmate on one subject??" I told him.

Il Woo didn't answer me directly but thought about something else.When he broke of his reverie, he exclaimed.

"Heol! Now if I'm not wrong, you're thinking about using his daughter to get revenge to that man, am I right?!"

So this guy has got a brain sometimes, huh? He's quite impreasive when he realized it immediately and made that big leap.

"Yes, I'm gonna use her. I will make myself get close to her. I will do anything to get closer to that man and make him pay for what he's done to my parents and to my life." My blood's starting to boil just by remembering that monster.

"You're gonna use her innocent daughter just for the sake of your revenge?" He unbelievingly asked me.

"Of course. I don't care who I'm gonna be hurting with. I don't care if she'll gonna get hurt if I'll do this. And that man's going to get hurt too if I will hurt her only precious daughter." I answered him hardly. I took a sip of my drink and observed the bar more closely.

"How could you be so heartless, Minho-yah?! You'll hurt someone who did not do anything wrong to you? Are you now insane?! And how you're gonna get close to her,huh?! Have you thought about that?!" Il Woo exclaimed. I don't care if he is against this or what. I know people are against this too if they know what I'm doing but they left me no choice. I must do this for the sake of my parents who died without justice and to give them a peace of mind.

Just when I thought about my plan on how to ger close to Park Shin Hye, an idea formed in my head and that left me satisfied for the whole night.

 

 

Shin Hye's POV:

This morning, I woke up with a feeling of excitement and contentment. I woke up with those strange feelings because last night, I've dreamt about Min Ho. This is what I get when I'm

thinking about something so hard before I doze off, those things just appear randomly in my dreams and won't give me a peace of mind. Oh my God, even in my dreams, Min Ho's there?? I must be crazy. And I must admit that I've thought about him last night that's why starred in my dreams last night. Oh no, I guess I need rehab :(

I went to school earlier than planned. Just when I entered the gate, I saw my best friends, Yoona and Siwon, bickering. Heol, how could they hide their feelings for each other? I mean, Yoona likes Siwon but Siwon just misinterpreted her feelings to him. He thinks Yoona only sees him as a friend and no more than that. And Siwon likes Yoona. Take note: everbody knows that but Yoona doesn't know about it. She also thinks that Siwon only sees her as his best friend and nothing else. See? How in the world can they conceal their feelings for each other when they're feeling the same way? I approached them and greeted them indifferently.

"Hi guys!" I said. Both of them turned to my direction and greeted me.

"Yo, Shin Hye long time no see.How come I did not see you yesterday?" Siwon asked.

"Of course, you didn't see me yesterday because we don't have the same classes. Same for you Yoong. We don't have the same classes." I announced glumly.

"Nah it's okay.. We're still together during lunch breaks and when we go

home, right" Yoona answered. We chatted for a bit because it's still early and I may look like a loner, perfectly alone in an empty room. We're so into the conversation just when we noticed that someone's approaching us. It was Go Ara,one of my best friends.

"Good morning, people!!!" Ara shouted to us. WTH? It's still so early in the morning but here she is, shouting at us like we're very far away from her. Seems like her abnormal self is taking over her system.

We were quick to enough to shut her up.

"Yah, can you please tone your voice down?? You're driving us crazy!" Siwon exclaimed.

"Have you slept last night? Or are you on drugs??"Yoona asked.

"Hyperactive alert." I commented, smiling. We already know how a Go Ara behaves. She behaves childishly but that makes her more adorable to watch. Eeww,did I just said that? hahaha

We are already chatting about something just when someone aproached us again. Are we that good-looking to attract people? :D

"Hi Shin Hye." a guy behind greeted me. When I turned around, I'm surprised that he approached us. My friends quieted down when they heard Min Ho greet me. They were flabbergasted when they saw Min Ho and more surprised that I didn't greeted Min Ho back immediately. They were gawking just when I broke the awkward silence.

"Hello." I greeted back shyly. I don't know what's happening to me but I'm quite positive that I'm having a mental disorder. OMG, what's happening to me? Before, I'm not like this when I'm around people that I still don't know very well.

"Ohhh, I guess you didn't introduce us to your new friend, Shin Hye." Ara quipped. I guess I'm not the only one here who is affected by the awkward atmosphere.

"Oh, his name is Lee Min Ho. Min Ho-ssi, these are my friends, Ara,Yoona and Siwon." I introduced Min Ho to them and each of them exchanged handshakes. Min Ho introduced himself to them in exchange.

We were starting to have a conversation just when Ara took a glance at her watch.

"Omo, it's already time! Guys, I need to go." Ara excused herself. She went off running but due to her clumsiness, she almost bumped into somebody.

"Aish,what a very clumsy girl." Siwon commented.

"Don't be too harsh on her." Yoona answered.

Siwon took a glance at his watch and cursed at the time.

"Come on Yoong, we're going to be late." Siwon grabbed Yoona's hand and went off to their room. I watched them taking off, with a smile on my face.

"Are they dating?" Siwon asked me.

"Unfortunately no." I answered. I felt a little weird by the the idea of him liking Yoona. "Why? Do you like her?" I continued.

He laughed and then looked at me. I don't know what to say, but the way he looks at me, it seems like he's melting my insides. Oh, how cheesy haha.

"She's pretty but she's not my type." he answered and smirked. I felt a little relieved when he said that.

We were looking into each other and not breaking eye contact just when I realized that we're almost late for class.

"I've got to go." I muttered.

I was about to go but he held my wrist, making my feet planted to the ground.

"Shin Hye, I think we barely know each other but I want to get to know you more."