Everything Is Wrong!

You Are Mine

Shin Hye's POV: 

I've been left standing here in the hallway, dazed. For sure I haven't seen him around the campus. If I have seen him here before, then I could have noted his face on my mind. From that short encounter, I have already noticed all his facial features. You may found me being silly just because of that guy, but I just can't help it. He's incredibly handsome, have mesmering eyes, and his smile(which I'm kinda shy to admit it), it has something in it that can captivate anybody whenever he releases it. Aish, what is now happening to me? I guess this is what I get from too much reading of fanfictions down the internet. If you don't know, I'm an avid reader who reads too many fanfictions and because of those fanfictions, my head's already a buzzing place that has been shouting silly crap to me,just like what happened to me now. Okay, enough of me spazzing about that mysterious guy,I need to proceed to my classroom. My first subject for today is Physics. God, how much I hate Physics! But I need endure it if I want to land on a decent job someday. Not to mention,my dad's company needs an heiress who will continue its legacy for the future. When I arrived at the room, I'm surprised and relieved that classs still has not started yet. What a waste that I came here hurrying and class still hasn't started yet. I sat down when I found a vacant seat, waiting for class to start. 

 

 

Min Ho's POV: 

I entered the room mindlessly. Now when I replayed what happened earlier, I could really tell that the way I acted back there, it's some kind of unusual and strange. And I just humiliated myself in front of a girl. Part of me wanted not see her again because of that stupid stunt I pulled earlier but the bigger part of me wanted to meet her again. I wanted to see her again for just an unknown reason. Maybe because I want to show her that I'm not affected even a little bit on just what happened earlier at the hallway. "But what if you'll never see her again?" my stupid mind questioned me. So what if I'll never see her again? It's not like I need something from her. And why I'm making this a big deal?? Aish, this must be post-summer syndrome. And speaking about that girl I just bumped recently, I have this gut feeling that we're gonna meet again. A school this small isn't a problem of us bumping with each other or letting us cross our paths again. Anyway, I was heading for my classroom and entered without a care of my surroundings. All I really want is to proceed, finish my revenge and go back to America with a sense of fulfillment.I settle on a vacant seat and let my mind wander elsewhere. 

"Nice book" the guy beside me commented. I felt my forehead crumple just when he answered. "Flower stickers as a decoration on a book for guy like you?  That must mean something, right?" he ribbed. I was confused for a moment just when I realized what he's babbling about. 

"Oh, I must have taken the wrong book." I answered.  

"What do you mean you've taken the wrong book? That's not yours?"  

"Well, I just bumped into somebody earlier before I came in." I explained. 

"You mean you two have have the same books? Maybe she's your classmate and she's just around this room. Why don't you open it and find out who owns that book if that's not yours?" he asked. Yeah right. If I want to know what's the name of that mysterious girl, I should've open the book any minute. Before I opened the booked, I've realized that we're already having a conversation but I don't even know the name of this guy who's sitting next to me.  

"What's your name by the way, man?" I asked him. I have this feeling that I can get along with this guy easily. 

"Kim Sang Bum. You can call me Bum for short." 

"Lee Min Ho." I introduced. I may not stay here for a long time but at least I can make friends while I'm here, right. 

I opened the book and in there her name struck me like I've been hit by a lightning. How can I attempt to get closer to her if her name's already making my blood boil. 

"PARK SHIN HYE". That name's already enough to make me remember why I'm here in the first place: to get revenge. I've already done a lot of research back when I'm still there in the U.S. She is Park Shin Hye, the daughter of that man who killed my parents. I mean, how many Park Shin Hyes can there be, for crying out loud! My reverie have been interrupted just when Bum came closer to me. "Whoa, that's Park Shin Hye's book. How the hell did you bump onto her? Did it happen accidentally or did you do it on purpose?" Bum asked me. What? He thinks I've done it on purpose to bump onto her? What the heck he's saying?? 

"I mean, Shin Hye is one of the hottest girls here in the university. Many guys are going crazy over her. So what do you think of her? Is she your type? Do you already have plans on courting her? Come on, tell me something interesting. I certainly don't believe that you didn't feel anything when you saw her."  

Okay I think it's a mistake that I've started a conversation with this Kim Sang Bum guy. I haven't said anything yet but he's already bombarding me millions of questions about that Park Shin Hye 

"I didn't say anything about courting her, okay?! And that's never going to happen. I've just started my first day and you think I'm gonna court her?? We've just met once and I didn't feel anything when I saw her. You must be out of your mind, Kim Bum!" I exclaimed. Aish, what an annoying guy. Me courting the daughter of that murderer?? Must be the craziest thing that's going to happen. "And instead of teasing me to that Park Shin Hye, can you just help me find her? I need to return this to her and get my book." 

"Hah, you want to me to find her so that you can get your book? If I know, you already have a hidden desire to Shin Hye." Bum teased me. How many times do I have to tell him that I'm not interested to her? Once is not enough? This guy must be a no-brainer. Maybe I still need to tell him a thousand times to convince him that I don't like her. Or maybe he won't still get it. You know, people like him are close-minded and doesn't accept the truth. And that's what you call annoying people.  

I searched the entire room until I've found the one who I've been looking for. She's there sitting at the very back part of the classroom and even from afar, I could tell that she's writing something on her notebook.(which I've been sitting at the front). I can't deny that she's strikingly beautiful even when I watch her here. She's got that innocent look yet she has this y vibe that makes her really attractive. There's no doubt why she's one of the hottest girls here in the campus. I unwillingly erased those thoughts and decided to approach her and get what's mine. 

 

 

Shin Hye's POV: 

I've been sitting here quietly at the back, waiting for our professor to come. I'm quite disappointed that I don't have the same schedule of classes with Yoona but I just let that thought pass. Even though we don't have the same schedule, we would still meet for lunch and talk about things that we've missed about. It's already time but our prof is still not here. Heol, how could he be late on the very first day of class. On all days, he decided to be a late comer on the very FIRST day of class? How funny. Well, just to pass the time, I took my notebook out of my bag and doodled something. While I was doodling, I could hear footsteps heading here and when I raised my head to see who's standing ahead of me, I'm now having a face-to-face encounter with the gorgeous guy who bumped into me earlier. When I saw his face, he's not wearing that captivating smile of his but greeted me with his cold stare and dangerous aura.  

"I believe you got my book." he stated. The way he talks to me, it seems like I've done something bad to him. What happened to this guy?  

"EoUhmm..." I said, speechless and just when he approached me, I just realized that my book don't have that "special decoration" I've made. 

I handed him his book silently and he also handed my book, which he had mistaken as his. 

"By the way, I'm Lee Min Ho." he introduced himself.  

"Park Shin Hye." I said.  

We shook hands and smiled awkwardly. After that, he returned to his seat and stole a glance from me, which I hadn't escaped. Just on that moment, the professor arrived and started the class. Lee Min Ho, there's really something strange about you. I don't know if that strange feeling is good or bad but I want to get to know you more.