The Beginning

You Are Mine

It was already late at night and Min Ho is seated at a first-class seat, destination Seoul. He is accompanied by his life-long best friend,Jung Il Woo. They became friends when they're still at America and both of them agreed to come to Korea, which both of them with different reasons. Il Woo decided to go to Korea to finish his studies while Min Ho decided to go to fulfill his revenge. He knows it's not an easy job trying to avenge his family's murder but he's left with no choice. He thinks that's the best thing to do to give his family justice for what has been done to them. Min Ho is an only child and without his parents by his side to guide him and to take care of him, bitterness had taken over his life. And that bitterness can't be lessened when he really witnessed his parent's death (which they were murdered) when he was still seven years old. And starting from that moment, hatred clouded his eyes and he began to hate the world and everyone around him. He's not as friendly as before and he doesn't trust anybody fully. Even though he wanted to move on with his life, but when he remembers what had happened with his parents, he can't do it as much as he wanted to. And that's when a planned formed in his head: revenge. He can't just ignore what had happened to his parents and leave it without justice. Years passed but time can't seem to heal his wounds. His plan on getting revenge has been stronger and he promised himself to fulfill it when the time comes. He won't even think about who he's going to get hurt in that process, involved or innocent person. He's going to do it and there's no backing out when the moment strikes. 

"Yah, you're drowned by your thoughts again! What are you thinking about so hard?" Il Woo asked, interrupting Min Ho's reverie.

"I'm thinking about how I'm going to start and proceed with my plan." Min Ho answered. 

"Is that about you avenging your parents death again? I've already told you to stop thinking about that idea and move on with your life. Yah, why you're so hard-headed?" Il Woo scolded Min Ho. Il Woo is the only best friend Min Ho have and Min Ho already told him about his revenge.

"Yes, it's about my revenge so stop pestering me. You know what, why you're thinking about negative things instead of helping me?" Min Ho asked, annoyed that his only best friend does not approve of his plan.

"I can't help on you on that plan because I don't think it will lead you on the right path."Il Woo said.

"Hey, how you're going to tell if I'm following the right path?" Min Ho asked.

"The right thing for you to do is to focus on your life, get a girlfriend and forgot that stupid revenge of yours." Il Woo replied.

"How can you say it to me that my plan's stupid, huh?! I still don't have plans on having a girlfriend until I can finish my revenge."Min Ho said, irritated that Il Woo's spilling him negativity.

"But what if that plan of yours will get finished when you're on your 50's Minho-yah? You're going to stay single until you're on that age. You must be crazy!" Il Woo replied, with unbelievability written all over his face.

"Heol, I'm not going to reach that age until I get finished on it. And don't compare me to you who flirts with millions of girls." Min Ho said, amused.

"Hah, at least I have a life, not unlike yours which is very boring. Yah, I'm going to take a nap. Don't you dare disturb or I'm going to you out the window." Il Woo said, feeling sleepy already.

After that, Min Ho's left with his thoughts again on how to proceed with his plan. He doesn't even know how he became friends with Jung Il Woo, which he's only been annoying Min Ho all the time. He doesn't where he's going to be picked up after his revenge on his parents, but one thing's for sure: he won't stop until his business is going to get finished. And after finishing avenging his parents, that's the time he's going to live on a normal life..