I Am Jang Dongwoo, your Boss.

When The Cold-Hearted Cinderella Meets Her Sunshine Prince

After saying goodbye to Myungsoo, you dragged yourself to class. Surprisingly, the day went faster than expected. You were sitting at your 'usual' spot for lunch.

While eating, you enjoyed the fresh air and peace until that person came. You looked up from the shadow that was hovering over you.

You saw a happy smiley boy standing right in front of your with his lunch tray.

"Can I sit with you??" He asked with the cheesiest smile.

You ignored him. "I'll take that as a yes." He invited himself and sat his behind on the stone seat.

You watched the swaying plants and flowers move along with the gust of wind that just passed by and listened to the bird chirp.

It was a very peaceful moment for you until all was ruined when you heard someone speak......with their mouthful.

"Sho are yoh going touh da shap tohday??" Dongwoo mumbled with his sandwich stuffed in his mouth.

You glared at him. *What does he want from me? Is he trying to 'cheer me up' like Myungsoo says??*

Dongwoo swallowed his sandwich so he can speak clearly. "Are you going to the shop today??" He asked again.

"Maybe." You replied.

*Wow....she's actually talking to me with her own will!!! Jang Dongwoo you are so awesome trying to help the anti-social.* He mentally patted himself on the back.

His smile got wider. "I look forward to seeing you there then." He was about to say something else, but Hoya bounced over happily and dragged him away.

---------------

After school, Myungsoo apologized so many times for not being able to you to your interview.

You finally found the ice cream shop Dongwoo was talking about. Sighing, you entered with high hopes of getting the job. You really needed it.

"Annyeonghaseo. Welcome to Happy's Ice Cream Shop. Where everything you order will be filled with sweetness to turn a bad day upside down." Dongwoo smiled his famous eye smile at you.

Your jaw dropped. "You work here?"

Dongwoo shook his head as you quietly sighed in relief. *At least he won't be trying to annoy me with the 'smile' talk.*

"I own the place." He flashed his pearly whites innocently.

"BWOH?!?!"

"Are you here for a job miss??" He asked professionally.

"Y-Yeahh. I guess."

He clapped his hands together, delighted. "Okay then. Do you mind if I ask a few questions??"

You shook your head. "Do you have experience in a job?"

You shook your head. "How about serving customers in anyway or doing simple chores?"

"I do house chores at home." Dongwoo put on his thinking face. "Well, that's good enough for me. Now for the last part of the test. Show me how will you serve a customer and make sure you say the line like I did when I greeted you."

"Annyeonghaseo. Welcome to Happy's Ice Cream Shop. Where everything you order will be filled with sweetness to turn a bad day upside down." You said with a monotone voice and a poker face.

*Sheesh. She's just like Myungsoo, cold as ice.* Dongwoo shook his head in disapproval. "No.No.No.No.No. It's called Happy's Ice Cream Shop not my mother just died shop." He frowned. "And if you say it with that kind of face, do you really thing customers would actually order??? You're suppose to make them feel welcomed not as if they just entered a death chamber!"

You crossed your arms and glared at him.

"What? It's true."

You were about to walk out the shop when Dongwoo pulled you back. "Where are you going??"

"So I guess I won't be getting the job then." You said without looking back.

"I thought you need a job??"

"I do, but....."

"No buts. You got the job." You turned around and stared at him, shocked. "Really???"

He nodded his head. "IF you try to greet the customers differently from the way you did to me."

You bit your lip and went deep in thought. *I do need this job though.* "How much so I get paid??"

"How does $9 an hour sound??"

"Just for selling ice cream?? Deal." You shook his hand.

Dongwoo shook your hand and felt his stomach do flip flops from the joy of having you as company here. *I can't wait.*