Myungsoo Stuck

When The Cold-Hearted Cinderella Meets Her Sunshine Prince

You were doing your homework when your eyes shifted to the address Dongwoo gave you. *Should I go? It wouldn't hurt right?*

You sighed and placed the paper aside when you felt a gust of wind bursting through the window.

You turned around to see Myungsoo climbing through the window. (A/N: LOL sounds kind of creepy xD)

You walked over to help Myungsoo because he seem to be struggling a bit.

You started to laugh at his fail attempt. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing??"

"Trying to visit you, but your window is so damn small."

"Are you sure?? Maybe it's all the food you have been stealing from me."

"Hey! Are you trying to call me fat??" He tried to wiggle himself out.

"Maybe....." You went to look for a camera.

"Yah! Where are you going? Come help me!!!"

You found a camera and tooka few pictures.

"Hey! Stop! He covered his face with one hand."

You couldn't help, but keep laughing. "Okay. Okay. I'll go get the butter.  Just stay quiet and don't move okay? The twins are in their rooms and step mom is doing a facial."

"Like I have a choice??" Myungsoo pouted. Before you left, you caught Myungsoo off guard and snapped another picture of him pouting.

"Hey! Delete that!! When I'm free you are sooo dead, Park Sooyeon."

----------

You went downstairs and ran to the refrigerator.

"Sooyeon!!" Your step mom called.

"Ne?" You answered your step mom.

"Make dinner in one hour. Araso?"

"Ne." You opened the refrigerator and took out the butter.

"And stop eating all the food fatty. You need to go on a diet." Jae shouted from the stairs and plopped herself on the couch.

"Even if she does go on a diet, she can't even lose that weight successfully because she is going to end up gaining it back." Kae snickered.

You rolled your eyes and marched straight upstiars ignoring their daily 'I'm going to push down your confidence' insults.

"Hey, ugly! When are you getting a job so you have the money for cosmetic surgery??"

"Even with surgery, she' still going to look ugly." Jae high-fived her sister.

--------

You ran upstairs feeling slightly hurt, even though you were use to these insults, it still stung.

You went inside your room to see Myungsoo already free from the window.

Immediately, he hugged you. *So he probably heard.*

"It's okay. I think you are slim and pretty. Prettier than those models in magazines. Prettier than those girls in Kpop groups. Prettier than a goddess." He your hair.

You hugged him back and buried your face in his chest.

Suddenly, he released you and stormed towards the door, but you pulled him back.

"What are you doing??"

"I'm about to give those Jae-Kae twins a taste of their own medicine." He frowned.

You pulled him back. "Yah! As you can say, they are called 'Jae-Kae', they were always a joke. They were just kidding."

Myungsoo pouted and sat on your bed. "Fine."

He noticed the address on your desk. "What's that? Your new job's address??" He took it and scanned the address.

"Uh...Yeah, this Dongwoo guy gave me it. I have an interview tomorrow. Want to come??"

"Sure. Wait! Dongwoo? Jang Dongwoo???"

You nodded your head. "You know him too??"

"Yeahh. He's been trying to talk to me all year and 'cheer me up'." He quoted the last part with his fingers.

You chuckled. "Yeah. He's doing the same tome. How weird."