School Day

Win Over His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

The next morning, we woke up early because we have school. We all get ready and put on our uniforms, well... me and Hyuk that is. Turns out one of the maids from my house has already delivered my uniform and undergarments last night.

 

As I wore my left sock, I saw Leo (the kitty) was playing with my right sock. I giggled at the cuteness of Leo and I picked him up, "yah~ don't do that~ Taekwoon oppa!!" I yelled and Taekwoon oppa popped his head from the dining room.

 

"Can we bring Leo to school?" I pleaded at him. At first, he only gave me the 'are-you-friggin-unicorn-serious!?' Face.

 

Since our school is basically school for the top elites, we are allowed to bring our pets if we want to.

 

Then, I showed him Leo's cute pleading eyes.

 

Taekwoon oppa blushed at the cuteness, "fine!" He exclaimed. I giggled and peck Leo lightly on its nose.

 

I put Leo inside a hand bag and sling the bag to my right arm. Leo popped half of his body out to look around.

 

I entered Taekwoon oppa's car and sit on the front seat, "oppa, what time are you gonna go home?" "I'll wait for you to get out" "eh?? You don't have to" "yeah, but my mom will flip me if I don't" he said and start the car.

 

I puffed my cheeks and took Leo out from my bag and put his face near Taekwoon oppa's face, " him Leo! That meanie is being mean to me!"

 

Taekwoon oppa looked at me with a weird face and suddenly Leo sneezed his cute kitty sneeze at him. I laughed loudly at the action. Taekwoon oppa put a pissed face on and wipe his face with his hands while continue driving.

 

 Soon, we arrived at school.

 

This school is basically connected to the kindergarten, middle school, junior high, high school and college. And it has their own buildings but we all have the same lunch time so we basically always eat lunch together.

 

Taekwoon oppa parked his car next to Hyuk's car. Hyuk was already waiting and he opened my door, "I'll be ypur bodyguard so no guys will hit on you because you are reserved for mr. Jung Taekwon!!" He exclaimed like a cadet.

 

Taekwoon tsk-ed at him and hit his head. Soon, everyone in VIXX came and joined us. We entered the gates and went to our separated ways.

 

As Hyuk and I were playing with Leo, we could hear everyone whispering and pointing at us. I looked at Hyuk and he had his arms around me, "don't worry! I'll protect you from these hyenas!!"

 

"Hyukkie... I think I'm fine..." I said and blinked at him. We walked to our locker and took our books for the lessons.

 

Then suddenly, 5 so-called popular girls walked towards me and Hyuk.

 

One of the so-called popular girls came up to us, "yah, who do ypu think you are?" "Excuse me?" "Don't act as if you don't know! You are L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter