Years Later...

Win Over His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

I was in my dream land-my happy place-where my prince and I was holding hands and laughing together. But my dream HAVE to be interupted by a certain SOMEONE who was pulling my blanket OFF OF ME COMPLETELY.

 

I squinted my eyes to see the annoying piece of who dared to do so.

 

"YAH!! WHAT GIVES JUNG TAEKWOON!?"

 

I yelled.

 

He scoffed at me and flicked my forehead. I yelped and frown at him.

 

"It's school day you idiot, we still have one and a half hours before school, the others is downstairs and I'm on wake up duty"

 

I groaned at him, "and what does that supposed to do with me getting up and hour and a half before school?"

 

He grinned, "we can't eat brekafast without you so move it pig"

 

I scoff at him, "you know, for a cold city guy with no voice at public, you sure does nag at me a lot you "

 

He scoffed back at me-playfully of course, "and you are much uglier than a pig with and without make-up, now MOVE IT YOU BIG "

 

As he said that, he push me down to the floor and roll me to the bathroom that was inside my room. LITERALLY.

 

I stood up and close the door while locking it. He suddenly yelled, "YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES!!" 

 

I secretly mehronged at him.

 

For a quiet kid, he sure does open up quite quickly to us. He only show this carefree and loud self to the peoples he trust.

 

After I took a bath, I slip on my uniform and got out of the bed room.

 

(The uniform)

[a/n; lol, I just found this on google and I think It'd be perfect]

 

Me and Sanghyuk is in the 1st grade of high school.

Myungsoo, Hongbin and Ravi is in the 3rd grade of high school.

While the rest is in college, but they usually skip classes.

 

As I walk out of the bathroom, I saw Taekwoon oppa was looking at my phone.

 

I squealed and jump on him and took away my phone.

 

He scoffed at me, "yah, who is that kid that you've been texting?" I groaned and hit his head.

 

"You idiot! You're invading my privacy! And I can text whoever I want to!" Then I mehrong at him and stood up.

 

We both went to the dining room. Taekwoon went to sit on his place (which was in between me and Hongbin oppa).

 

I went to hug Dongwoo oppa. He chuckled and hug me back, "did he went rough on you sis?"

 

I pouted and nod. Dongwoo oppa laughed, "yah Taekwoon! You shoild go easy on my sister!"

 

Taekwoon sneered, "but if I go easy on that piece of sloth, we won't be eating breakfast until next year"

 

I huffed and sit on my seat.

 

We start eating our breakfast and which obviously while talking.

 

"So, Sunggyu hyung, how's college life?" Hongbin asked.

 

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, "well, for me it was hard... the finals are coming and studying while organizing the whole student council is not easy..."

 

Sunggyu oppa is actually the president of his college's student council. But due to his idiot-ish face, no one could ever tell.

 

 "So, how's high school?" Hakyeon oppa asked.

 

"Ravi hyung and Hongbin hyung caused trouble again yesterday" Hyuk said. We both grinned and secretly high-fived each other.

 

Hakyeon oppa suddenly stopped eating and glared at the two culprits, "what.did.you.do.this.time?" He ask.

 

Both me and Hyuk look at Hongbin and Ravi who was sitting next to each other. They both gulped and stuttered.

 

Sungjong oppa suddenly speak, "they skip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter