Just... Damn...

Win Over His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo's POV

 

Me and ___-ah's eyes went big at my mom's remark.

 

"Mom, are you serious? She's still a minor and we're friends!" I said.

 

"Not my fault that she has good genes! Pish posh, it's normal for rich peoples to set their children on an arranged marriage like this and you should've been thankful that I didn't set you up with one of those crazy fangirls of yours young man" my mom said.

 

I sighed and nod, "fine..."

 

I looked at ___-ah, she has a pout on her face.

 

"___-ah, I know that you are close with Taekwoon... heck, you were the first one to melt his cold heart... please ___-ah... after all these years, I haven't seen anyone that is perfect for my son... I want him to be with someone who could take care of him... teach him love and stuffs... can you do that for me sweetie?"

 

She bit her bottom lip and looked at me, "well... it's better than marrying a crazy fangirl right...? Fine... I'll do it..." She said with a small smile plastering on her face.

 

My mom squealed in delight, yes... she could be quite a little girl when she's happy...

 

"Well, since both of you agreed... wait here, and I'll be back! Honey, come on" she said and pulled my dad up.

 

They both went out.

 

I exhaled deeply and look at where ___-ah is.

 

"If you don't want, we can cancel it... my mom wasn't forcing you..." I said.

 

She smiled at me, "no, I wanna do this! You used to protect me from those creepy boys and now it's my turn to save you from those crazy fangirls~" she said and grinned.

 

I smiled softly at her, remembering those days when she cried because she was scared of her fanboys.

 

"So... how will we break the news to the boys?" She asked me.

 

I think for a while, but nothing pop out in my mind. I shrugged and sigh, "damn Hakyeon for jinxing us..." I mumbled and she laughed at my words.

 

Suddenly, my mom came in.

 

"So, the party guests has arrived and now you two have to stop hiding" she said. We both stood up and my mom put her hands on pur shoulders.

 

As we were about to open the door, my mom stopped us.

 

"So, since ypu two have agreed... well, whether you both agreed or not, this party would still be going on..." she said.

 

I raised an eyebrow at her, "what party mom?"

 

She looked at me and smiled, "your engagement party dear"

 

The moment she said that, I could feel my eyes bulging out from its sockets.

 

"MY WHAT!?" 

 

She groaned and open the door and suddenly push both me and ___-ah out of the room.

 

Everyone suddenly yelled in delight at the sight of both of us. I groaned, "just... damn..."

 

We walk from the door towards the crowd but we both were being pulled to the stage where there stood the great mr. Prankstar himself- Cha Hakyeon.

 

I glared at him while he just laughed at me, "bro, congratulations! I just found out 5 minutes ago and suddenly your mom asked me to be the mc!"

 

 After what seems like 30 minutes of N mc-ing we finally get off stage to greet our relatives.

 

After 15 minutes of talking, I pulled ___-ah out of the crowd.

 

"What is it?" She asked, "our relatives is too much... how about we head to the garden?"

 

She g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter