The Begining...

Win Over His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

 

*flashback to childhood*

 

In a secured school, where only kids of rich peoples can be in, 8 kids were playing together.

 

7 of them are boys but 1 of them is a girl.

 

As they play along, the little girl ran into a bully.

 

The big bully snarled and glared at the girl, she whimpered softly as she was scared.

 

 The bully pushed the girl down to the floor, the other 7 kids were being held back by the bully's friends.

 

The bully was about to step in her body, the little girl could only try to shield her body.

 

But before the bully could step on her, a pair of arms pushed the bully away.

 

The bully groan loudly as he fell on the dirt, the little girl looked up to see her savior.

 

 Her saviour held out his right hand towards the girl, "come on, the dirty ground is not an ideal place to sit on" he said. The girl-still in daze-took the boy's hand and stood up.

 

The boy helped her dusting the dirt off her uniform.

 

The bully who had unknowingly stood up, grabbed the little girl's saviour by his shoulder and spun him around to face him.

 

"What do you think you're doing you wimp!? Who do you think you are? Superman? Superman isn't a wimp like-"

 

 "Park Hyungsuk! What do you think you are doing!?" Mr. Lee or as known as the principal walk to the scene while holding a little boy's hand.

 

The bully stuttered-trying to find an excuse.

 

Mr. Lee saw the little girl which was been held by the littlw boy who saved her.

 

"Taekwoon-ah, can you bring this girl to the nurse's office? Hongbin-ah, walk with them too ok?" Mr. Lee said to Taekwoon aka the hero and his little boy.

 

They both nod at mr. Lee and held the girl's hand as they strode inside the school.

 

Meanwhile, the 7 other kids were told to go back to their class whole the bully is going to have a hard time in the principal's office.

 

*at the nurse's office*

 

As the nurse was done treating the little girl, Hongbin hopped next to her and grinned.

 

"Hi! I'm Hongbin! Lee Hongbin! What's your name cutie~?"

 

Taekwoon scoffed a little at Hongbin's remark.

 

The little girl looked at her feet and mumbled, "it's ___... Jang ___"

 

Hongbin pat her head lightly, "your name is cute! It suits you!"

 

___ could only blush slightly and fiddled with her fingers. She looked up at Taekwoon and blinked.

 

As if he read her mind, he smiled slightly, "I'm Taekwoon, Jung Taekwoon"

 

___ smiled brightly at him.

 

Hongbin looked at the clock and puffed up his cheeks.

 

"Well, there goes the first period... why don't we go to my dad's office until the next period?" Hongbin said while grinning.

 

Both Taekwoon and ___ nod at Hongbin's remark.

 

Hongbin and Taekwoon helped ___ off the bed and down to the ground.

 

Hongbin hold ___'s hands while Taekwoon just walk behind the two.

 

Hongbin walk inside his father's office with ___ and Taekwoon.

 

"Oh, Hongbin-ah... what are you doing here?" "Class already started, so I think we should wait here instead of in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter