Friends

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s okay” Sehun suddenly said. Luhan was taken a back and looked at Sehun with his mouth hanging open and eyes widen.

 

Luhan was so shocked when he heard Sehun just talked,, to him.

He stared at Sehun wide-eyedly.

Sehun turned around and started to walk away.

"Waittt.. Wait, Sehun.. " 

"I just want to say sorry because I-- "Luhan's words ware cut off when Sehun opened his mouth.

"It's okay." Sehun said. His face was so calm.

"Okay?? I .. Hmm.. Okay.. So,," Luhan was so nervous, and he himself also didn't know why suddenly he just kind of lost his ability to communicate.

He was trying to find the words.

"Come on brain.. Do your job.. Say something.." Luhan thought.

Sehun stared at him for a little longer and walked away.

Luhan opened his mouth and raised his hand. Sehun was so far already.

Luhan just stared at Sehun's back, still a bit taken a back.

 

 

"Sehun just walked away, didn't he??" Luhan asked himself.

"Why did he walk away even before I said my sorry??"

"Ohh.. I did said sorry to him.. Butttt--"

"Ohh yeahh.. He said it's okay too.. Buttt--"

"Why do I feel unsatisfied?? There is just something missing.."

Luhan kept talking to himself and sighed..

"Oh My God" Luhan exclaimed, earned some stares from the students in the library. He bowed and said sorry awkwardly. And Luhan walked out from the library.

"Oh My God.. Oh My God.. Am I that desperate to talk to Sehun??" Luhan continued to talk to himself. The students who passed by looked at him wierdly.

"Hmmm.. But there is nothing wrong with that, right??" He talked again and shrugged..

 

Luhan came back to the classroom And he saw Sehun was sitting in his seat, reading a book. He was considering whether to talk to Sehun again or not.

He walked to his own seat and sat. He decided not to talk to Sehun.. yet..

He stared at Sehun's back, who sat in front of him.

Not long after that, the teacher came in and started another introduction. That day was really only about introduction. Not that Luhan minded that.

After the school bell rang--signalling it was the end of the lesson that day, Luhan saw Sehun walked out of the classroom without saying goodbye to anyone.

"What's wrong with him actually??" Luhan asked Chanyeol, who was preparing to go home as well.

"He has always been like that since elementay school, Luhan." Chanyeol said.

"All these years, we have known him, he never said goodbye to us, you know." Jongin said.

"If we are lucky enough, we will only get a wave. With no expression." Chanyeol continued.

"You also sometimes acted like that, Luhan-ahh" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't.." Luhan argued..

"Okay.. Okay.. Let's go home together." Baekhyun said.

"Yeahh.. We are going to take the same bus anyway." Chanyeol said.

"Ahh.. I'm sorry guys.. I'm going to go to the book store first.. I haven't bought the book that I want.." Luhan said.

"Ohh.. Okay then.." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol, Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo bid Luhan goodbye and went home first.

 

Suddenly Luhan got a new message on his mobile phone when he was on his way to the book store.

"Who may it be??" Luhan asked himself and opened his mobile phone.

 

From : KyungSoo

To      : LuHan

Get home safely, okay??

Text me when you're home.. ^^

 

Luhan chuckled at his phone. 

"Typical Kyungsoo." He said and typed a quick reply.

 

From : LuHan

To      : KyungSoo

Will do ;)

 

Luhan put his phone back to his pants pocket and continued to walk again.

He went to the book store and bought the book that he wanted.. He was so happy and walked home..

On his way home, he passed the park and saw Sehun. Sehun was sitting at the bench with a book opened. He was reading. 

"Ehh?? Isn't that Sehun??" Luhan thought and tried to look closer to the boy..

"Yes, he is!!" Luhan exclaimed and walked to Sehun.

"Sehuuuun!!" Luhan screamed and Sehun looked at him. Sehun was startled for a while but soon back to his expressionless face.

"Sehun-ahh, what are you doing here??" Luhan asked and directly took a seat beside Sehun.

Sehun closed his book and stared at Luhan.

"Waiting." Sehun said while putting his book to his bag.

"Waiting?? For whom??" Luhann asked curiously.

"My father."

"Ahh.. Why are you waiting here??" Luhan asked again but Sehun didn't answer, Sehun was staring at the empty street. 

"It's so lonely here.. The park is almost empty and the street is also empty.. " Luhan said again while looking around. The park was indeed lonely.

"Why don't you come to my house instead??" Luhan said excitedly. Sehun stared at him.

"Ahh.. I mean.. Rather than to be alone in here, why don't you just get to know my house?? It's not far from here.." Luhan said.

"Okay" Sehun said while standing up and started to walk to the right.

Luhan stood up happily and started to follow Sehun to the right.

Sehun turned back and looked at Luhan curiously..

"Why??" Luhan asked and suddenly Luhan realized that his house was actually to the left..

"To the left, Sehun.." Luhan said awkwardly and led the way. 

 

The walking to Luhan's house was quiet but it was relaxing.

Luhan smiled happily and Sehun followed him quietly while kept looking around, tried to remember the way.

About five minutes later, they arrived at Luhan's house.

It was quiet big, but not huge.

 

"I'm home.." Luhan screamed while opening the gate.

 

While Sehun and Luhan were in Luhan's house, they did nothing, literally.

Luhan's mom was cooking in the kitchen and Sehun and Luhan greeted her and Sehun and Luhan went to Luhan's bedroom.

Sehun found his way to Luhan's desk and sat there.

He took out a book and started reading, ignoring Luhan who was looking at him dumb-foundedly.

Luhan finally decided to take a bath.

After he finished, Sehun was still reading.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun and thought to himself..

" Is this guy being serious?? "

" He ignores me.. Like totally.. "

 

Luhan kept staring at Sehun..

" But he looks so calm and totally handsome.. "

" Waittt.. Waaaitt.. Handsome?? Sehun is handsome?? "

Luhan shook his head--still staring at Sehun..

" But he is really handsome thouh, can't deny that.. "

Luhan was about to approach Sehun, but suddenly Sehun stood up and put his book back to his bag..

" You're going home already?? " Luhan asked Sehun.

" Yeah.. "

Sehun walked out from Luhan's bedroom..

Luhan followed him soon..

" Okay.. " Luhan said..

Sehun was putting n his shoes..

" See you, Sehun-ahh.. " Luhan said while smiling.

Sehun nodded and went out..

Luhan sighed and went back to his room..

 

 

The following week, Sehun kept going to Luhan's house..

It became a routine.

The same exact thing kept repeating..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter