First Day

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright morning and Luhan was in a hurry..

The school would start at 7.30 and it was 7.15 already..

He needed at least 20 miinutes to reach his school, and it was his first day..

" What a bad sign to start my high school life. "  Luhan thought..

He didn't have time to have his breakfast and he also had to run to school because the last school bus had gone..

 

After he arrived in his school, the ceremony had started..

Some of the senior students who had the duty to make sure the ceremony was going smoothly scolded Luhan..

" Late for the first day, huh?? Come on!! Stand there!! "

Luhan had to stand in a very hot place, te sun was shining brightly..

 

After almost two hours standing at the school yard, Luhan couldn't handle it anymore and fainted..

Before Luhan could reach the floor, fortunately Sehun --who happenned to stand behind him-- caught Luhan..

Sehun carried Luhan --bridal style-- to the infirmary and some of the seniors led the way..

" Woooahh.. Isn't that Sehun?? " Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun..

" Yeaahh.. That's him!! And waaiittt, Kyungsoo-ahh, is that Luhan?? " Baekhyun asked while pointing at the boy who was being carried by Sehun..

" It can't be.. Luhan?? OMG.. Where is my little Lulu?? " Kyungsoo said while tried to look for Luhan..

" That's Luhan, Kyungsoo-ahh.. Look closely.. " Baekhyun said..

" Ohh.. My Lulu.. What is he doing, with Sehun?? " Kyungsoo asked..

" Seems like he is fainted and Se- " 

" And Sehun helps him.. Is that your friend?? " A tall boy who stood behind Bakhyun asked..

" Yeahh.. That's Luhan, my best friend.. " Baekhyun said..

" Woow.. Thanks to him.. He can get Sehun to react like that.. Sehun isn't an easily-helps-others-type boy you know. " He said while smiling..

" Ohh.. I'm Chanyeol by the way.. " Chanyeol said while offering his hand for a hand-shake..

" I'm Baekhyun.. " Baekhyun answered Chanyeol and shook his hand..

" And this is Kyungsoo.. " Baekhyun said, pointing at Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo shook Chanyeol's hand..

" I'm Jongin " A boy beside Chanyeol said..

 

After helped Luhan, Sehun came to the classroom that had been chosen for him..

They started the class but didn't study yet.. They just introduced themselves.. And Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin are in the same class.. Luhan was still at the infirmary.. Chanyeol and Jongin praised Sehun for being a hero but Sehun just shrugged it off..

Finally, it was recess time.. Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun went to the cafetaria.. While Kyungsoo and Baekhyun went to the infirmary to visit Luhan..

Luhan was awake.. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo told Luhan that Sehun helped him..

" Sehun?? Sehun the quiet guy from the A class?? " Luhan asked..

Luhan had known Sehun since elementary school because they always went to the same school..

" Yes.. He is such a hero you know " Baekhyun said..

" Hmm.. You should thank him later.. Now, eat this first.. " Kyungsoo said while giving a lunch box to Luhan.. 

" Woooahh.. Thank you very much Kyungsoo-ahh.. I diddn't have my breakfast this morning.. hehe " Luhan said and started to eat..

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had eaten and Baekhyun gave Luhan a bottle of milk..

" Ahhh.. I'm so full.. Thank you guys " Luhan said happily.. He seemed so fresh and bright..

" Ohh.. I should go and thank Sehun.. Do you guys know where he is?? " Luhan asked..

" He is in te cafetaria I guess.. " Baekhyun said..

" Okay then.. I'll go first.. "

" But, do you know where the cafetaria is?? " Kyungsoo asked Luhan..

" Of course I do.. Don't worry Kyungsoo-ahh.. I won't get lost again ".. Luhan answered.. Kyungsoo worried that Luhan would get lost because Luhan wasn't good with directions and he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter