Bring me the night

Bring me the night

I leaned against the window and looked put. Stars were sparkling on the sky. I let out a big sigh and took out my phone. I clicked in my pin code. A picture of my boyfriend Chanyeol came up and I smiled for myself. Me and Chanyeol have been together for almost two years. Our relationship was a happy one, with some fights like every couple but we never ended in bed angry at each other, until I accused him for cheating.

"C-Chanyeol, W-What is t-this," I said as I looked at Chanyeol with big eyes. Chanyeol was on the ground with a lady on top of him. They both were fully clothed.
"Baek, it's not what you think it is," Chanyeol said as he shoved away the lady. Tears were forming in my eyes, and I ran away. I continued to run until I felt two strong arms around my body.
"Channie, let me go," I said and struggled to get out his grip.
"No, Baek. I need to explain," he said. I looked up at him and punched him in the Stomach.
"THERE IS NOHING TO EXPLAIN!!!! I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN EYES ON THE FLOOW WITH THAT !!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, BUT MAYBE I WAS WRONG. I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOL." I screamed while the tear were streaming down my face.
"Baek, calm down. Let me ex-," Chanyeol said.
"DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN, YOU ," I screamed. Tears begun to stream down Chanyeol's face.
"W-what, Baekhyun, w-why? Am I a sl-lut to you? Is that all I am? All I ever be?," Chanyeol said. More tears streamed down his face.
"No, Channie. I didn't mean it in that way," I tried to explain.
"What do you mean then Baekhyun?" He said. I hugged him tight and sobbed into his muscular chest.
"Y-you aren't a ," I said. Chanyeol broke free from my grasp.
"That girl was my sister Baekhyun, I haven't seen her in a while. Don't you trust me? Do you think I'm that easy? If you think that way, I think we'll take a break. Goodbye Baekhyun." Chanyeol said and walked away. I fell down onto my knees and sobbed loudly.

 

And that brings me back to this day. It has gone five days since our fight, and I realized I can't live without him. I felt something coming down from my eye. A single tear found a way out from my eye and fell down on the screen. 'I miss him so much'.  I closed my phone and looked out the window.

 

 

 

(Chanyeol's POV)

I closed my notebook and laid down my pen. Five day without my Baek was killing me. Without his breath against my neck when we're sleeping, without his laughter, without his touch, life is meaningless. 'I shouldn't be so mean to him. He was just jealous.' I let out heavy sigh and laid down on my bed. I could smell his shampoo on my pillow. Before we fought he slept over.

"Channie, I can't sleep." Baekhyun said as he stood next to my bed. I opened my eyes and met his brown and I smiled a bit.
"Of course baby, come here," I said and made some space for him. He crawled down next to me and snuggled up against me.
"I love you Channie." he said and let out a yawn. I smiled and kissed him softly on top of his head.
"I love you too, babe" I said, but he didn't hear it. He was already asleep.

I cried as I remembered. 'I can't lay around like this anymore. I need to see him.'
I jumped out from my bed and ran downstairs. I put on my jacket, my snapback and ran out. I ran to the bus and paid for a ticket. I sat down and took up my phone. I locked it up and dialed Baekhyun's number.
Hi, you have come to Baekhyun. I can't take your message now, please leave it after the tone. *Beep*
Hi Baek, It's me. Your derpy, idiotic boyfriend. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for what happened. I shouldn't left you. I shouldn't said those things to you. There wasn't a day when I didn't thought about you. I miss everything about you. Your smile, your beautiful eyes, your cute laughter and that cute little . I'm so sorry babe. If you ever want to see me, come to the place where we shared our first kiss. I love you.

(Baekhyun's POV)

'You have one message,' it stood on my phone. I wrote my pin code and started to listen.
"...I'm so sorry babe. If you ever want to see me, come to the place where we shared our first kiss. I love you".
I tried to stop my tears. 'Babo'. I ran downstairs and ran out without my jacket. I ran over the hill and saw a big oak. The oak where we shared our first kiss.

"Baek, we have been friends for awhile. Best friends. And everytime I'm with you, is like I'm on cloud nine. When you take my hand, electrics is shooting threw my nerves. I start to sweat and It's harder to breathe. I know this sounds creepy, and your aren't probably gay, or bi. But I just want to say, I'm in love with you Byun Baekhyun, and I understand if you don't feel the same way. But please can we stay as friends." Chanyeol said with a cute blush covering his face. I was paralyzed and couldn't say a word.

"I hope you want to be my-" I cut him off with my lips. He was shocked at first but closed his eyes and brought me closer. He parted his mouth and my tongue wandered inside his mouth. We continued to kiss until I didn't got any air. We parted and smiled at each other.

"Channie, are you here?"  I asked quietly. Suddenly I felt two strong arms around me. I immediately relaxed as I smell his scent.
"Baek," He said with his dark voice which sent shivers through my body.
"I'm sorry babe, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You are my everything, and I can't live without you. These five days were the worst ones in my life. I thought about you all the time. I'm so sorry Baek, please forgive me," Chanyeol said and kissed my head.
I felt the tears streaming down my face.
"I love you Channie," I said and kissed his lips.
"I love you too, Baek," He said.
I can't wait for the next time we will be together.
Bring me the night.