US?

Beautiful Disaster

                                                               

[JILYN POV]

'WHAT THE HYUNG WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!' The angry yongguk couldnt control himself he swung his fist towards jongup's face and punched him hard till blood was bleeding. 'What was that for? You still can bother asking huh? That was for hurting your wife! Feel the pain? Thats how much she hurts too or maybe even more! If i could have gone back to 5 years ago i would have taken back my words to letting her become yours!' 'Hyung.. I.' The speechless jongup who didnt know what to say muttered out some words. Yongguk was too pissed to say anything when suddenly jongup asked 'hyung is jilyn alright? I saw her stomach in pain just now.' 'Whatever it is i'll never let you be the father.' Yongguk said monotonously and pushed jongup out of the room and told him to get back to get ready for the concert tonight. I was still hearing every single conversation they had and the fight while sitting beside the door.

*knockknock* 'babo yah may i come in?' I just raised my arms up and unlocked the door still sitting on the floor. Yongguk came in and saw me looking so heartbroken while sitting down at the floor, he kneeled down and hugged me everything felt better once i was in yongguk's arms it was definetely different than the feeling i had when jongup hugged me but yongguk's hug always kept me feeling warm and safe no one could hurt me. 'Oppa....' Yongguk then softly my hair and kissed my ears and whispered' shhh shhh im here no one will hurt you i promise' while he was doing all those he was rocking me just like a baby. Without knowing i fell asleep in his arms only realising to wake up in another hotel room, yongguk's room.

'Hey you're awake already, how you feeling?' Yongguk spoked. 'Ahh i guess i feel better thankyou oppa are those my luggages?' I pointed to the pink luggage beside the coffeetable 'yeah it is, i told jongup to go back to korea first i'll stay here to accompany you.' Yongguk said while making me a cup of swiss miss. 'Alright thank you yongguk ah.' As yongguk handed me the cup he sat beside me and my hair i looked up at him innocently and our eyes met i felt something strange this time when i looked at yongguk. Yongguk slowly closed his eyes and went closer and closer to my face soon the gap closed, his lips met mine i was a little shocked at the action but i closed my eyes along enjoying every second of the kiss. For that moment all the worries i had went away yongguk lips was a soft as a pillow, he devoured my mouth slowly with his hands carressing my thighs, but he knew when to stop he didnt go further but instead put his hands to my cheek and stopped the kiss i slowly opened my eyes and yongguk was staring down at me with tears in his eyes and i said to him 'ya why are you the one crying it should be me right?' I slightly punched him and he said to me 'i love you jilyn i promise i will take good care of you and never let anymore hurt you anymore and definetely take care of the little one in you.' I was touched at the words, he was unlike jongup he was always here for me everytime. He then hugged me and kissed my hair, at that moment i felt something special, i didnt know what was it but what about jongup.

HEYYY GUYS SO I UPDATED AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT OKAY!! LOVE YOU ALL XX-EFFIE