When there was me and you

Beautiful Disaster

                                            

[JILYN POV]
'What are you gonna tell him?' Yongguk said to me, i just didnt know what to say and kept quiet. Yongguk then came over while i was closing my eyes, he sat down on the bed and away falling hair on my face stuck with the tears and slowly left a long sweet kiss on my forehead and whispered' im sorry i couldnt protect you i love you'
After hearing the room door close tears immediately couldnt stop flowing down my cheeks.

I couldnt sleep throughout the whole night. Yongguk checked up on me almost every hour making sure i was okay,sigh what a caring person he is. *click* the door knob sounded jongup was back he looked so sleepy, i sat up straight without looking at him i asked him monotonously 'where did you go' jongup looked at me shocked 'uhh i told you i went to reahersels right? Im gonna go take a bath first.' 'Dont lie to me i know what happened moon jong up im not someone you can easily lie to and believe it, I saw it all.' My mouth shot out these words without me even knowing. jongup then came over and sat beside me' it wasnt what you thought baby i...i just got drunk and she allowed me to sleep in her room she swore she didnt do anything to me. Im really sorry you had to see all of that i love you aight?' I really felt super heart broken tears unknowingly fell 'where were you when i really needed you the most right beside me? I understand you have to go for practices because its your job i cant stop you, but getting drunk and entering a women's room is just unacceptable. Of course as a wife i have to trust you but its hard for this case. Did you know its mother's day jongup ah? No one will celebrate for me since i lost a child and i cant even celebrate for my own mother yeah my mother passed away i just found out when i called my sis early this morning she didnt tell me at all. I had to go through so much all by myself, where were you when i needed you the most? Oh i remember a women's room.'

After i said all this jongup was so speechless he didnt know what to say. I stood up and pulled his arm dragging him towards the door i opened it 'go out i need some time alone please' 'i just cant believe why you can't trust me' jongup said it to me. I was so pissed i started shouting at him 'just go please get out!' Suddenly a sharp pain came from my stomach i clenched it and winced in pain 'just go please jong up' at that point jongup seemed to be very mad ' I can't understand why you're making a mountain out of a molehill its just going into her room!' 'Just going? Moon jong up you have got to be ing kidding me.' 'Why are you so stubborn huh? Why are you going crazy over little things?!' I couldnt handle myself 'Because of you i am going crazy you happy huh?!' *PIAK* a tight slap came across my cheeks.. 'Jong..jongup.. You just slapped me? Your own wife? WHO THE AM I TO YOU GO AWAY!' I slammed the door right into jongup's face, dropped to the floor and starting crying my heart out 'why is he hurting me so much, this is the first time he exerted violence on me.. Jongup ah what happened to us..' At the other side of the door stood a shocked jongup with guilt welling up in his chest looking down at his right palm not realizing what he did to his own wife at a moment of fury, but not knowing at the hotel door stood a raging yongguk with anger in his eyes who noticed all that happened...

 

HEY GUYS!!!! SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR VERY LONG THOUGH  JINJJA MIANHAEYO :( WAS SUFFFERING FROM BAD PCD. DID ANYBODY HERE WENT FOR LOESG? KEKE IT WAS AMAZING GAHHH. OKAY THANKS FOR READING WILL UPDATE SOON SINCE ITS THE HOLS LOVE YA'LL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY!!