What are words

Beautiful Disaster

                                                   

[Jilyn POV]

All those words he said every single one came crashing down the walls as i saw the scene right in front of my own eyes. Jongup, moon jong up, my husband my lover with another women bap's backup dancer. I knew her,she was always sticking to jongup every single time, how much i hated her jongup who was i guess drunk and her going into a room. She saw me looking i faster turned and took heavy steps back into my room. 

I slid my body down the wall as tears started dropping one by one pass my cheeks. I took out my phone and dialed yongguk's number i tried not to cry i broke into tears 'you've found-' yongguk didnt continue as he heard my tears 'ya who made you cry' i couldnt stop crying my heart was breaking so badly all i could say out was 'oppa' and i continued crying. Yongguk knew something was wrong 'im coming over stay there okay.' He sound sterned but yet the caring oppa i knew. 
I felt so weak i think i couldnt even speak anymore. The door bell rang i opened it and yongguk was there standing in fromt of me with those concerned eyes.i weakly spoke'yongguk ah' my legs gave way i fell into yongguk's arms and everything became pitch dark.