You and Me

Beautiful Disaster

                                               

[Jilyn POV]

I was so scared what should I do how am I gonna face jongup. As you all know Jongup was my husband but he still has the idol life to live he wa off for his america tour and would be back anytime. What am i going to say to him if his asks. In the middle of all my worries the room door opened Jongup was back, I quickly act as if i was sleeping he then came over and left a kiss on my forehead before heading off for a shower. I told myself not to worry too much and went to sleep.

It was the next morning, I woke up and found Jongup missing but i smelled waffles, I then made my way to the dining room there I saw was Jongup cooking in my favourite pink apron all I wanted to do was run over and back hug him but before I could do so Jongup noticed me he quicky came over to hug me, oh how much I missed his scent his hug and the warmth unknowingl tears dropped and i started sniffing Jongup seemed to hear the sniffs and he my hair and whispered into my ear 'Hey hey im back home already alright? I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long, I missed you but before we do some buisness lets have breakfast alright?' following with one of his smirks which made me giggle 'ert' i muttered 'A ert you love, come lets eat.' he winked and pulled me over to the table.

I ate a few bites and stopped, Jongup looked at me weirdly knowing I am usually a small eater but this was so much lesser than ever. 'You okay? Did my cooking skills deproved? Are you sick?' he just started questioning me so much and i just replied 'umm nothing much i just feel full already jagi.' 'ahhh come eat a few more spoons don't forget you're feeding for two babe' after Jongup said that i looked down and clenched my stomach and started crying, Jongup got shocked and cameover beside me 'Hey what happened? shh don't cry come tell me, everything will be okay' he said will hugging me and letting me rest on his shoulders. All i could say was a sorry and i started crying even louder, he allowed me to calm myself down before talking 'come let me know what happened okay? i love you no matter what.' slowly i started speaking 'oppa our child is gone' i was so afraid Jongup would scold me but instead he said 'Why didn't you tell me? I could have came back? Why didn't manager kang tell me too huh? Are you okay? come tell me what happened' 'I told Manager Kang not to tell, he almost wanted to kill me but he understand. Well as you know I worked while you were away because i had nothing to do so one day while working i dropped my heavy files and suddenly my tummy hurt I just-' I was cut off with jongup's soft kiss on lips 'shh i've heard enough,this wasnt your fault it was mine, I was too busy with work I didn't care much about you, at least you didn't get hurt if i were to lose you i wouldn't be called Moon Jong Up anymore, at least we can have another child but I can't have another amazing wife.' I got touched at his words and tears started rolling down my cheeks Jongup wiped them away and said 'Well since i was a horrible husband I shall sacrifise myself to go shopping with you and buy whatever you want and i'll pay for it alright?' 'Uwahhhhhh jinjja oppa? well I rather have a BAP autographed album oh wait mistake I only want Yonggukie oppa's one!' I said while giving him my puppy eyes and he said 'fine adding on to that I'll take a week off and we shall go back to your homeland Singapore for a break alright? At least i won't miss out on all the concerts i'll still be able to make it to loesg!' I was over the moon hearing that i will be able to go back to Singapore and meet my family.

With that we spent the entire day shopping and preparing for our flight to Singapore the next morning, I was glad I had a husband like Jongup but will all this happiness come to an end? 

HI!!!! its my first time writting a fic so pardon me if it wasn't good >~< anyways loesg coming up soon woohoo any sgbabyz here? kekeke well i hope you enjoyed the chapter and will continue supporting this fic! Feel free to leave some comments and i will def update soon again! Thank you and happy reading woohoo :-) xx- effie