CH 2

♕ILLUSION♕ HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jesica Jung POV:

 

''Seriously Jessica? A flannel shirt? On the first day of school?'' Asked Yuri, as she glanced at me with mocking disappointment.

''It's comfortable,'' I said to my shirt's defence, smoothening out my collar.

We stared at each other for a while and then I broke into a run, slamming straight into Yuri and Sunny as I pulled them into a hug. It was the first day of senior year, but I didn't feel any different when I got out of my truck and found my two besfriends waiting for me in front of the school buildning. I had spend the entire summer in San Francisco with my grandparents so I hadn't seen Yuri and Sunny in over three month. I really missed them, since they were pretty much the only friends I had.

The thunderous rumble of a car engine startled all three of us, and we turned our heads to find Amber Liu making her grandest first-day-of-school-entrance yet. The jocks and girls cheered when she parked her newest means of transportation right infront of the buildning, a fancy Shelby GT500 that probably cost trice or more as much as my truck. He opened the door and stepped out, ran his fingers through his messy blond hair, and the crowd went crazy.

Amber Liu was the quarterback at the football team, and was legendary around Yale since she was the reason we made it to the States last year, even though there was a bit trouble with people cause they didn't like the idea she was a girl and was in the team. But now there's none who has a problem with it.

Oh, and also she was also very, very gorgeous. I supressed the urge to roll my eyes when Suzy Bae, her girlfriend, wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her right there infront of everyone. What a show-off. Even though Amber was a girl and dated another girl, there was no trouble nor protesting about it, and the entire town accepted it and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter