CH 3

♕ILLUSION♕ HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung POV:

 

Gym went better, since Yuri was in that class with me. The coach made us run five laps around the field, and while it was a piece of cake for Yuri with her being on the track team, I could barely breath by the time I got on my second lap.I had always envied her ability as an athlete.

Suzy Bae finished her five laps with a perfect cartweel that earned her cheers from all the jocks. When she walked pass Yuri with Lee Min and Meng Jia, she flipped her hair with a condescending smile. Yuri, clenching her fists, looked the other way. It's hard to believe that Yuri and Suzy used to be best friends back in elementary school, when they both used to live in Los Angeles. They stopped being friends in middle school, since that was when Suzy became vain and narcasstistic and denied Yuri wasn't cool and pretty enough to be her friend. Then Yuri moved to Yale in her freshman year of high school and imagine her surprise when Suzy did the same a year later. Since then, she had been rubbing her popularity in Yuri's face every chance she'd got.

Needless to say, Yuri hated Suzy.

''I swear one day I'm going to put that in her place,'' Yuri said through her teeth as Suzy skipped away to joke around with the other girls. Unlike Yuri, I didn't really hold a personal grugde against Suzy, since she never even acknowledged my existence, but I understood her fury. I would be pissed , too, if my best friend me like that.

At Yale, there was an unpoken tradition that the table you claim on the first day of school becomes your lunch table for the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter