CH 4

♕ILLUSION♕ HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung POV:

 

What came out next from Suzy's lips shocked everyone in the cafeteria. ''I've been seeing Henry behind your back for the last four months!''

'','' Yuri muttere under her breath, snickering.

''WHAT?'' bellowed Amber.

''Didn't know that, did you, Amber? I guess we're even.''

Okay, I felt completely stupid for feeling sorry fo Suzy a moment ago. She just bought the word ''backstab'' to a new level. She just openly admitted to cheating on her girlfriend in front of the entire school yet there wasn't a hint of remorse in her eyes, just triumph. How could she boast about something like this?

Amber asked Henry if it was true then punched Henry square between his nose and yaw when she got his answer. Suzy just watched the entire thing unfold like it didn't have anything to do with her, like she didn't just ruin Amber and Henry's friendship. When Amber walked out of the door, the cafeteria fell silent, but the silence was short-lived fo it didn't take long for anyone to recover from their state of bewilderment. Sooon, everyone was discussing hat went down between Suzy and Amber. In a small, boring town like Yale, today's event was pretty much the highlight of the year. I had a feeling that this breakup was going to be the town's gossip for months.

''She is sunch a ,'' Yuri sneered. ''I cannot believe she has the nerve to cheat on Amber Liu. I mean, it's Amber Liu.

''Wait, I'm confused,'' Sunny frowned. ''I thought you liked Lee Jong Suk, Yul. Do you like Amber too or something??''

Jong Suk had been Yuri's crush since freshman year, when he picked up the pencil that Yuri dropped in Biology and handed it back to her. In spite of him hanging out with the jocks, he was different from the rest of the In-Crowd. He was one of those people that never showed off and kept mostly to himself.

''Don't be silly, Sunny. I'm not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter