CH 1

♕ILLUSION♕ HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A POV:

Amber Liu.

Take a deep breath, amber. I rubbed my hands together and sighed when I spotted Suzy sitting at our usual lunch table with her friends and a couple of guys from the football team who were hanging at every word she was saying.

I couldn't blame them, to be honest,  since Suzy was really quite gorgeous with her long brown hair, milk chocolate eyes and model figure. In fact, it was the way she looked made me think she was it when we first started dating.

However, her looks weren't enough to make up for the fact that she was a selfish, superficial and conceited .

Suzy and I had been dating since sophomore year, when she transferred to Yale High from a private school in the city. She caused quite an uproar on her first day of school: all of the guys fell in love with her right on the spot, and even I was a bit stirred, which was saying alot. However, I was Amber Liu, and an Liu did not go after girls nor boys. They came on their own.

Some weeks after she transferred, she got my number and asked me out. We've dating ever since.

I waved dismissively when people greeted me as I made my way to Suzy. She smiled her perky-cheerleader smile when she spotted me approaching, and the guys sitting across her- Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, Dong Taeyang and Choi Zelo, guys from my football team- immediately scattere to make room for me.

''Hi amber baby! she said as she leaned in for a kiss, I didn't respond to the kiss and she looked at me weirdly but shrugged. Giving her hair a flip, ''You like what I did with my hair?''

I stared blankly at her, unable to percieve any difference. Here's another thing about Suzy that irritated me: she had to be complimented ever hour or so to feel good about herself.

''She got it trimmed,'' Henry, my best friend, whispered beside me. Like I give a damn about her hair.

''Yeah,'' I said nonchalanty, not wanting to beat around the bush. ''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter