5

broken heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pov

 

Tae, taetae, yah KIM TAEYEON are you deaf - i shout to her. She ignore me like nothing. I cant hold it anymore.

What?what Stephanie Hwang?what do you want from? You get bored with your boyfriend that way to find me?

For the first time my taetae shout at me. She walk away like nothing happen.

I walk fast to catch her. Its hurt when she ignore me. I grab her hand to make her stop walking. She glare at me with angry. I saw hate in her eyes. No more lovely eyes that i always adore. You change taetae.

I try to hold my tears from falling. I wanna cry but not infront of her. She look at me and nothing coming out from . I show her the article that i read in my phone. She read and smile. Why she smile when the article show that about how close she is with that Thai girls.

Who she is to you? You never told me that you really close with that girl?z

She had name stephanie. Her name is Janhae. Why you so busybody about my life when i never care about your relationship with that Nikon? Stop pretend you care. And for your information, she my new friend even our fans calling us as JanTae. I like that name when TaeNy is sink already. You got your thai prince and i have thai princess.

What?? Tae you change already. Where is fany that you always calling for? Or you forget my name when you get the new friend. Tell me taeyeon who am i to you? I let my tears falling down

me change? Ask yourself again wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter