chapter 1

broken heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Its has been 2 days when i start to avoid Stephanie Hwang MiYoung. I dont feel like to call her nickname anymore because its belong to someone else that i really hate the most even before i know about their relationship. The ing months like fool looking at you being lovey dovey with that guys. 

 I have no feeling. What can i do just smile and let people know that im happy without their relieze that im dying inside. After your reationship has been confirm i was the one that get bashing by some of our fans and most of all from our haters. Their bashing on my ig. I dont care about that but what make me feel so bad when our fans hurt. Its killing me too. They not broke twice but more. They still recover from SooNa dating and now about your relationship. I now you also human and have the right to fallen inlove but not now. When you choose this life and entertain people you need to put your personal life at the second place. That what did i do now. I choose this and i have to take a risk. I didnt say that you cant get any relationship but please cover my heart and Sone heart.

 I can feel what our fans feel, because it has been a few year since i have some feeling that i have no idea how its feeling. Its hurt when i heard about your relationship, it start afew months ago when you come back from nowhere then hugging me and said you already falling inlove. You love someone but not me. I crying happiness because finally you find someone that you really love but co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter