Dimples.

Wolves Are Scary

I wrote down his phone number because, why not. He'd probably get my phone number later anyways.

"Kyungsoo, this is my friend, MinKyung." Luhan said, raising his arms to point at me then put it back down. Kyungsoo nodded quickly and looked at me through the corner of his eye.

"Nice to meet you." I said, smiling. He nodded in reply. "Let's be friends." I showed my best eye-smile and saw him smile at that. He nodded again. Luhan tapped my shoulder and I turned to him and tilted my head. He leaned in close which made my heart flutter but then he put a hand around my mouth to say something.

"He doesn't talk to anybody other than me and my group of friends. If he does it's rare." Luhan warned and I just looked back at Kyungsoo who was back to writing something down in his notebook. I shrugged and went to sit down. Luhan followed after me and sat in his desk which was right by mine.

"Who all is in your group of friends?" I asked Luhan as I layed my head down on my desk.

"Hm.." He pondered. "Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Suho.. And.. Tao, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, and I. Oh yeah, Chen too." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head.


After that class, I waved at Luhan and Kyungsoo and hurried out of my class. I started to make my way down stairs to my gym class, but as I turned a corner, I ran into Sehun. We both fell back and he glared at me. I stood up quickly and bowed low. "I'm so sorry, Sehun, I didn't see you coming this way." I offered him my hand to help him up but he just glared at me again and hit it away. He stood up and gathered his things. He ran a hand through his hair and glared at me one more time before walking off, which was kind of attractive how he did that with his hai- Wait, no. He's a jerk. I shook my head and continued on my way to my gym class. Once I got my gym uniform on, I ran outside and it was cold. Like, really cold. I rubbed my arms and shivered as I made my way to my class and teacher who were just sitting and waiting for everyone to change. I made sure that the teacher thought that I was in class and made my way to the front of the school. Gym class was my least favorite so I ditched when I could. Mr. Hyuk didn't notice me anyways. I sat on a bench and pulled my legs to my chest and buried my face in my knees. I felt a hand playing with my hair. I slowly turned my head to see who it was. It was a guy with a book bag and normal school uniform on. He had brown hair and dimples. I jumped and scooted back. I screamed slightly and he did the same.

"Wh-Who are you?!" I yelled and pulled my hair to the front of me to see if he did anything to it.

"Lay." He smiled, showing how deep his dimples were. "Nice to meet you." He offered his hand for me to shake but I just stared at it. "Come on, I thought you were crying and needed comfort." He sighed and stood up. "Well, bye then." He waved and continued to where ever he was going


AN: YAY Lay is introduced! Good intro? Sehun made a comeback, but I made him a , so, yeah. Woop. Love you.