Such a gentleman!

Wolves Are Scary

After class I sped out the door only to ram heads with someone, causing us both to fall back on our bums. We both burst out in laughter as if we were best friends, then I realized how goodlooking this boy that I just clashed with actually was.

"I'm terribly sorry." I said, panicking. Kai came out and saw my mess of books and this beautiful boy before me.

"It's f-" Kai cut the boy off.

"Luhan, stop making problems for other people." Kai said bluntly. "Especially my girlfriend." He added. I quickly stood up.

"Kai, I'm not your girlfriend." I said, blushing, then turned to the dazed boy on the ground. "I'm not his grilfriend." I repeated, offering him a hand up. He accepted my hand and stood up, dusting off his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I'm not very graceful. My name is Luhan." He smiled cutely, shaking my hand delicately.

"M-MinKyung." I replied.

"It's very nice to meet you, MinKyung. Do you mind if I walk you to class?" He smiled again and kai just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you too, Luhan. And that would be wonderful." I smiled back and began picking up my stuff. Luhan did the same and we began on our way to my next class.

"May I ask where your next class is?"

"Uh, Chemistry."

"Me too! We have chemistry!" He laughed which caused me to laugh along with him.

"Why were you outside English class?" I asked him.

"I usually walk Kai to his next class." He replied once we entered our Chemistry room.

"I see. How have I not seen you around before? Along with all those other guys?"

"We're all new. We're really close friends and stick together for most of the time. Except, Kris has been an issue recently." He giggled which caused me to scream internally.

"I see." I replied, hiding my feelings.

"Let's be good friends, okay, MinKyung?" He smiled and took the seat next to the one that I was assigned to.

"Mhm, of course." I began getting my things ready and sat down.

"Hey, now that I think about it, your name reminds me of one of my friends' names. His name is-"

"KYUNGSOO!" A voice yelled as I saw a boy across the room perk up.

"Yeah, Kyungsoo." Luhan finished. Kyungsoo's eyes were huge and made him look almost like an owl. He looked around the room and saw and enraged, tall, dark-haired man in the doorway.

"Yes, ChanYeol?" He whimpered.

"Have you seen Baekhyun?!" HHe seemed to be panicked. Kyungsoo shook his head slightly and kept staring at the tall man worriedly. By the time I returned my gaze to Luhan, he wasn't there anymore, instead he was making his way to ChanYeol.

"He has gym class this period." Luhan said quietly, looking up at the large figure.

"Oh." He replied. "Who's that girl?" The tall one asked, reffering to me. Luhan looked over at me and waved then looked back at the tall person who was staring at me.

"My new best friend. Now go give Bacon his gym clothes." Luhan guided him out of the room.

"My name is ChanYeol! My phone number is **********!!" He yelled and ran out of the room.

AN: Am I good enough at fluff?