Who is that?

Wolves Are Scary

The next day, I was walking to school when a group of guys ran past me and caused me to fall over. One noticed and turned to me.

"Oh, are you okay?" He asked, offering a hand to help me up.

"O-Oh, yeah. thank you." I replied, taking the hand and feeling him lift me up. I caught some air and smiled slightly.

"What's your name?" He smiled cutely.

"Uhm, KiMyu- MiKyung, I mean." I looked down at my shoes.

"Aw~ That's cute. I'm Jongin, but most of my friends call me Kai." His smile grew as I looked back up at him.

"Thank you." I said and bowed slightly.

"Let's be friends, okay?" He said, turning back to the group of friends that were waiting for him. I nodded quickly and he waved. "I have to go now, KiMyu! Bye~" He smiled and ran up to the group, who accepted him with arms around his shoulders and warm side hugs.

 I continued on my way to school as I watched the group turn down toward an alley as I saw a familiar pastel pink head of hair. Sehun. That . I pouted and turned away. I began walking faster with my arms crossed when I ran into YoonNah.

"Yah! Watch where- Oh! Hey MinKyung." 

"Aish, we're both late already! Just walk faster!"

___

Once we got to school, I rushed into my class and snuck into my seat. Soon a loud boom crossed the room as the doors flew open and 3 men walked in. One had slick backed hair, another had an arched nose, and the last one was.. Kai. Lovely! I waved slightly, barely raising my hand slightly over my desk. He seemed to notice me because he ran over to me and took the empty seat to my right.Frankly, almost everyclass I had had an empty seat by my assigned seat. I'm a loner usually so it's fine.

"KiMyu! How are you doing?" He smiled widely and started to sort his things. The other two men that came in with him sat around him and filled the seats that I was using for my imaginary friends.

"Kai, do you already have a girlfriend?" The blonde one said. I saw his dark cheeks get darker.

"No! KiMyu is a friend."

"KiMyu? The skater?"

"My name is MiKyung." I pouted.

"A friend?" The blonde one said. "My name is Wu Fan. But you can call me Kris." He smirked slightly and I saw the arched nose guy rais his hand.

"Handsome oppa is Tao." He laughed and Kai just glared at him. I giggled slightly at this.

"Nice to meet you two." I smiled and offered a hand for them to shake. Tao reached out to shake my hand but Kris got there first.

"The pleasure is all mine, Kim." I blushed slightly and felt like hitting myself in the face for an excue to why it was even the slightest it pink. "Do you mind if I call you Kim?" He smiled beautifully.

"No, th-that's fine." I stuttered, wishing that I was foreign to have an excuse for that aswell. Tao came and shook my other hand.

"It's very nice to meet you." He smiled widely and sat down where there was empty seat on the other side of that room. Kris followed him and sat next to Tao. Kai sat by me.

"Sorry, they can be overwhelming." He apologized. He seemed to notice the dazed look on my face. "Noona? Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. What did you say, Kai? I'm sorry."

"I was apologizing on their behalf. They are really overwhelming."

"Oh, it's fine."

"Oh, KiMyu! My friend Sehun said that he met you yesterday. Is that true?" Kai asked while setting everything up on his desk.

"Yeah. He's a real bas- beauty."

Wait what?

"Beauty?" Kai pouted. "You like all my friends."

"I didn't mean to say that. He's just not very nice to me. I meant to say.. uh.."

"No it's okay. I'll get you to be mine." And with that, the bell rang and the lesson started.

AN: Is it okay? I'm worried that it's bad and doesn't make sense. Please support me! ♥