Chapter Six :3

Story of My Past, Present and Future

we got back home, i couldnt just wake her up so i decided that i will carry her into her which she will have to share with me, we got to my room and i laid her on my bed, when Jimin hyung came in with all her stuff (cause we ony have seven bedrooms just for BTS). he left after he put the stuff in my room, i walk towards my bedroom door and lock it. also all the bedrooms are soundproof best thing ever happen in this house hold.

i walk back over to my bed and look at Ali again and went over her features: long black silky hair, big round eyes, sharp nose along with sharp jaw line, and plump kissable lips with a tint of red in them. then i lean down to kiss her on the lips but a smirk came on my lips, and dove straight for her neck and kiss it until i found her sweet spot again, i hear her moan in her sleep i smirk against her skin and continue on kissing her neck, then i got on top of her and rub myself against her .

she keep on , and it was music to my ears, i went a bit further  then last time i put my hand up her shirt and gave her a little squeeze, and she moaned even louder if thats possible but anyway i keep on doing that to her, while she was most likely dreaming about this, and at the same time. 

Next Morning

 

i woke up to see Ali facing me and curled up into a little ball like a kitten, which was so adorable, that i just had to pinch her cheek and she woke up now, wow she didnt wake up last night when i did that stuff but wakes up when i pinch her cheeks thanks Ali you make me proud...... NOT! 

 

Ali Jung POV:

 

the next morning i woke up to something pinching my cheeks, what my cheeks are very sensitive in the morning, so i open my eyes to see Jungkook looking at me like he was a deer caught in head lights, well then he must of pinch my cheeks in the morning. 

"can you let go of my cheek please" i ask and he let go of it straight away and look at my neck, i gave him "what are you looking at" face and got up went to look for the bathroom in big room, it was like a master bedroom, so i assume there was bathroom in here. 

when i made it to the bathroom i lock the door and slide down the door and thought about the dream i had last night, oh also forgot to tell you i barely remember anything from my past, so yeah and this dream seems like it has something to with it. ok here it goes

Dream:

i was in darkness i couldnt see anything at all, i yelled out "someone help me please", then i saw a bright light coming my way and boom i was in another room with two children a boy and a girl , the boy look no older than five while the girl four, i walk up to them and look at their faces but it was blurry so i couldnt see what they faces look like.

then came two men and women and went to one child each they both had smiles on their faces, so i think they are the parents of these kids but why am i dreaming about this, but not too long another man and woman came in but they had this dark aura around them that screams DANGER (author note: sings taemin's and BTS danger)  i try to tell the parents to take the kids away from them but they couldnt hear me, so i kept on watching until the man pulled a knife out and stab the little girls parents right near the heart, then i heard a scream and turn around to see the little girl crying her heart out over the lost of her parents....

end of dream:

 

i started to sobbing in the bathroom until i hear a knock saying that Jungkook is outside, i quickly unlock the door and hugged him crying into his chest.....