Chapter Five :3

Story of My Past, Present and Future

Jungkook POV:

ok so she is BlackKnight..... wait hold on she is the BlackKnight like the legendary dancer of the streets well that wasnt a surprise at all. then RapMon hyung said "hold up little missy so your saying that you are the BlackKnight , but the ice princess Ali at school?!!" great way to put it hyung great way, i give you the award of the most stupidest question ever, but wait there might be more to come...  "yeah got a problem with it and im not little!!!" she decide to talk now with little respect to hyung "you shouldnt speak like that to people who are older than you" i said in a cold tone that usually done when i see someone disrespect hyung. 

then Ali decided to open again and be a total smartass "well sorry to burst your little bubble jungkook but i speak to people with respect when they earn it from me which he didnt" . "YOU JUST GOT BURN" V hyung decided to put in well then, i think i need a little talk with her in private. so i got up and walk to towards her in two steps, pulled her up by the arm and drag her to her bedroom   and lock the door....

i push her onto her bed and got on top of her and whispered into her ear, " i dont think you should talk to me that way or else you might get something that you dont want" i look into her eyes and see fear in them i smirk at her before i put my head at the side of her neck... 

Ali Jung POV:

when i got pushed onto my bed by jungkook , he got on top of me and whispered "i dont think you should talk to me that way or else you might get something that you dont want" and put his head near my neck... 

he started to kiss it until he found my sweet spot, and i let out a quiet moan but he still heard it and decided that he will on it for about a minute or two i was already a mess he lean his body onto me and started to rub himself onto me i tried to push him off buts he puts my hands above my head and continue onwards with his act while i was a mess 

he then put my arms into one of his hands while the other found a way into my shirt and grab my and massage it while still rubbing himself and kiss my sweet spot oh my god someone stop him please, after another minute or two he stop but still laid on top me and look into my eyes... 

he eyes were a crystal blue colour then the usual deep dark brown colour, but he smiled at me and hop off me so that i can move again, until he decided to break the silence "you're gonna move in with me and the hyungs in our house for now on" i look at him bugged eyed like guinea pig  from bedtime story or something like that "what you can't expect that ?" i told him like he grew three more heads or something... 

Jungkook POV:

 

after i sort of made out with her or something like that i look into her eyes and see they were crystal blue like mine right now i smiled down at her and hop off her so she can get up, and told her she is moving in with me and the hyungs and she stare at me like a grew three or more heads, "well go look in the bathroom then" i told her , she got up and went into the bathroom with me following her and she look up into the mirror and her eyes widen again which i found really adorable.

she look up into mine and she ask "whats going on" "you will find out more about us and yourself if you move in with us Ali" i whispered into her ear and kiss her sweet spot once more just to hear her moan.

what i didnt know that was coming is that she agree with me yay!! even if she didnt i would of have force after my little act i did which was actually amazing .. anyways so i told her to pack all the things she needs and what she needs only... 

i walk out of the room told hyungs that we actually found her and ik got her to move in with us just like we planned. Ali came out of her room after ten minutes, and wow she is fast.. we got out of the unit house thingy after she told the landlady that she is moving out, which the landlady happily agreed the little of an landlady but anyways we were driving to our house , when i felt a head on my shoulder and look to my right to see Ali fell asleep, i put my head down and fell asleep until we got home.....  

 

Author note: 

i really hope this chapter is long enough oh god anyways im am really sorry that i havent been updating, the reason is that i have to get my subjects done for year 11 and i have been really busy but i got two days off school yay!! so i will update tomorrow as well and i try to update wenesday and thursday too so yea and im am really sorry, please comment and give feed back on what i can improve anyways for now byebye