Chapter Four :3

Story of My Past, Present and Future

Ali Jung POV:

 

OH MY GOD!!! I almost got caught by Jungkook and his gang thank god  that i jump over that fence or else things would of  been hard, to explain ... anyways now I'm just walking back home when I was about to enter my unit when I saw BTS right at the front of building!!! GOD WHY!! WHY GOD!! why me out of all people, well they will soon find out who I am, so I'm just gonna try to sneak past them into my unit, sounds like a great plan....

 

okay here i go, im trying to go behind them when one of them i think called Rap Monster or something spotted me and yelled "THERE SHE IS" great now i have to run for and off i go, run like the wind Ali!! and they are chasing me right into my unit, well i forgot to close the front door but i got into my bedroom and lock the door. see im not that dumb!! when i heard no noise i quietly walk out of my bedroom and look around the place until i got jumped on by someone, great they are still here, sad face..

 

Jungkook POV:

 

we outside our unit building thingy, were we live and just talking about the girl dancing when our leader Rap Mon yelled "THERE SHE IS" and run after her and we all followed suit and ran after her all the way into a unit which must be hers, but she ran inside her bedroom and lock the door on us, so the guys and me decided that we will wait until she comes to the living room...

 

after an hour or so it feels like she came out and the stupid hyung of mine aka Jimin jump on top of the poor thing but i have to admit it was kinda funny because her face was priceless and Jimin had he all time serious face on which made even more funny...

 

the girl keeps on struggling to get out of Jimin's death grip coz all he did was cuddle to her when she said that she will talk to us, sometimes i wonder who is the older one out of me and Jimin, like really all he does to the poor girl if she tries to escape is hold her tighter.

Ali Jung POV:

 

so after someone jump on me to the ground, i would usually use my... whoops wasnt meant to say that, so i struggled against him coz really what type of girl would be this HEAVY, which most likely all muscle but anyway that BESIDE THE POINT!!! he heavy but wouldnt let go of me unless him and his group and talk to me...

 

so i agreed but what i didnt think was the same guy would cuddle me for the whole thing and when i try to move he would just hold tighter...

 

"so , lets just start that we are very sorry for Jimin hyungs behaviour" i think V said, but i dunno, "its alright i guess" i replied back to him then the guy who yelled out to me decided to speak next "okay lets introduce ourselves and same with little miss dancer-" i cut him off by yelling "IM NOT LITTLE" "ok then, so im Rap Monster" "Jin" "Jimin" "J-Hope" "V" "Suga" "Jungkook" they all said in order by how they are sitting ok then, guess its my turn "the name is BlackKnight"

 

next thing i knew was that Jimin took my mask off and then i heard a gasp beside suga guessing it was Jungkook, i turn to look at him "ALI JUNG" he yelled "would you shut up for a minute, yes im am Ali Jung also known as BlackKnight on the streets of dancing." .... 

 

 

Author note: 

 

i hope this chapter is long enough, and sorry for all the false hope of updating, the reason why im been so busy was because of family, holiday dance pratice and dance competetions so im am truely sorry please dont be mad 

 

anyways i will updating on the usually days from now on, which are Wednesday and Thursday and maybe Friday night after dancing but again i am really sorry for not updating in such a long time. 

 

cya next time Kpopful1

 

p.s thanks to all of you who have subscribe to this story i love you all :3