Chapter Three :3

Story of My Past, Present and Future

Ali Jung POV:

 

So it already has been a week since Jungkook came here, and already my life is hell. because Jungkook is always trying to find a way to annoy me which does work but I don't show it, coz I'm the ice princess and all his crazy fangirls keep trying to bully me and stuff well news flash sweethearts I don't want to be near him it him who keep coming to me...

 

Jungkook POV:

 

It has been a week since I came here and Ali looks like she gonna murder someone well I guess I have been annoying her but she won't even look at me, like seriously who wouldn't want to look at this handsome face and amazing abs when i take my shirt off, and these fangirls are getting annoying as well like when ever i try to go somewhere all you hear is" oppa this and  oppa that" well i dont want to be there oppa like they are all fake.

 

so here i am walking down town with BTS which is my group of friends, there is Jimin who understands me the most and the one i trust the most with all my secrets, Taehyun also known as V, Namjoon also known as Rap Monster, Yoongi  also known as Suga, Seok Jin also known as Jin, and Hoseok also known as J-Hope but anyways we were just walking down town when we see this massive crowd with loud music coming out from it so we went to see what was going on...

when we got to the front we saw this girl dancing with a mask that only covers the bottom half of her face and wow she was just amazing, her moves were fluid and sharp at the same time. she also did a back handspring into a back-tuck then she turn around and look surprise to see me there but then came up to me while do some moonwalk sort of thing and did a body roll off me and with that she went to turn her music off and bow before she ran as fast as she can to get away from here.

and with that me and BTS were running after her until she jump over a fence "damn it" i whispered to myself before turning around to go back home with BTS.....