chapter 3

How We Fall in Love

         

                 “Chen! Where were you?” The English literature was angry seeing Chen who comes late to her class. “I had an accident; there was a lady who looks like a man from behind with a red hair colour block my way and I need to avoid from crashing into her!” Chen trying to explain to Mrs Sandara what makes him late to class.

                “Are you ok?” Mrs Sandara asks Chen, she felt so sorry what happen to Chen and her anger suddenly cooled down.

                “I was thrown into the garbage bin near our school” Chen smile. Everybody in the class laugh after hearing Chen was thrown into the garbage bin.

~after 40 minutes of the class, the bell rings

                “Hey beautiful? Are you an angel sends from heaven to help humanities?” Chen uses his cheesy pick up lines where he had practice all day night.  “Here’s a lovely rose for you!” Chen gave Yoona a red rose that he take from her mother flower shop.

                “Wait, you say you’re name was Chen?” Yoona smile at Chen. “Chen, give me a flower?” Yoona continue with an exciting tone. “Well, you’ve heard about me? I’m very popular in this school” Chen feels very proud that he was quite famous and well known.

                 Suddenly a rose was thrown at Chen’s face. “No, I haven’t heard about you! In fact I’m the girl that you almost run over this morning” Yoona grab Chen collar “How dare you call me man lady!”

                Chen was shocked and he ran away out from the class. “Pheww, that was close. She was amazing” Chen hides in guys toilet. “It’s 2pm! I need to report myself to Miss Boa” .