Choosing wedding dress

Love Story

Kai Oppa happily dragged me to the bridal shop. On the way to the bridal shop, he kept smiling and looked very happy. He still told me all the things related to him and we started planning for what to do and what is needed to use during our wedding. He could not stop talking about this topic that i did not have a chance to speak my view. Until we reach the bridal shop, he hurriedly ran to the counter holding my hand and tell the counter that we are getting married and we need to pick our wedding dress. I saw a very modern and nice wedding dress and i went to try it on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdjitHPl9FTz7Y-9QaSRK

It fitted on me and when Kai Oppa saw me wearing the dress i picked, his jaw dropped. He just said that i am very pretty and even the counter said that i looked perfect on this dress. She even said that this was the last dress which has this design and no more stocks of this dress is coming in again. I heard it i felt that i was very lucky as i grabbed the last dress and i looked good in it. Kai Oppa also chose a suit and look good in it. We decided on the dress and we bought it. Although it cost a bomb but we think that it is worth it as marriage is once in a life. 

 

I am sorry if this update is short. If any of you have any idea to add in this chapter you can comment then i will add in. Please subscribe and tell me your idea for the chapter if possible.